I'm an idiot

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just dropped a big box of frozen blueberries and they went in every direction across the kitchen floor. I've now got purple hands picking them all up, good job I'm not seeing a doctor today, they would think I'm dying.

Reactions: janni06

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've just dropped a big box of frozen blueberries and they went in every direction across the kitchen floor. I've now got purple hands picking them all up, good job I'm not seeing a doctor today, they would think I'm dying.

This made me laugh. Sorry! If it's any consolation, a box of self tanning items split open on me a few weeks ago. Covering my feet. I had a lovely colour below the ankles for a while.

Reactions: carol43 and berylc

Gabebd1985

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey your story brought a smile to my face, so it me it definitely was worth something special!

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Impolite people, yobbish behaviour, pretentious people.
So you feel you're an idiot? Welcome to the club. I once made a pan of tomato sauce but it was a bit runny, so I left it on a low heat for a while. Forgot about it entirely and went out to dinner with my wife .Between the starter and the main course I remembered what I had done so I rushed off and drove home, only to find the sauce was now a layer of black cinder in the bottom of the pan. I put it in the sink, ran cold water on it and drove back to the restaurant. The waiter hadn't even noticed I had gone.

Reactions: DiabeticDadUK