Is it ok to post link to research survey?

NiVZ

Hello,

A friend is doing a university medical degree and was looking to gather some diabetes related data using a survey.

I just wanted to check if survey links are allowed on this forum before posting it?

Thanks,

NiVZ

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello,

A friend is doing a university medical degree and was looking to gather some diabetes related data using a survey.

I just wanted to check if survey links are allowed on this forum before posting it?

Thanks,

NiVZ

NiVZ - The acceptability or otherwise of a survey depends on the objectives and content of it. All survey's require approval, although for some that is a very straightforward process. For others more information may be required.

Your friend should consider submitting his/her survey and we'll try to process it as quickly as possible. He/she can always tag any of the Mods to ensure it gets onto the radar asap.

NiVZ

Hello,

Thanks for replying. My friend isn't a member on this forum but I said I would ask to post it on their behalf.
Happy to submit the link to you for approval, but can't seem to send a direct message (conversation) to you :(

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello,

Thanks for replying. My friend isn't a member on this forum but I said I would ask to post it on their behalf.
Happy to submit the link to you for approval, but can't seem to send a direct message (conversation) to you :(

That seems a shame. Would your friend not consider joining the forum him/herself?

The PM facility isn't released to members with very low post counts. It's nothing personal! I'll drop you a PM, which you should be able to respond to.