Week 2 Newcastle diet update

Muzzer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
hi
Today marks the completion of week 2 on the Newcastle diet.
I started at 15st 2lbs with a fasting bs of 15.9, taking the max tablets one could take, plus Losartan for blood pressure and Atorvistatin for cholesterol. I was also taking Omezaprole for acid reflux due to the effects of the tablets.

Today, I am 13sr 13.5 lbs, bs is 7 but taking no medications whatsoever and blood pressure is normal and no acid reflux.

Roll on the next 6 weeks

Does anybody have any recipes or ideas for meals using non starchy vegetables? Or know where I can find dome?
I have found some but not enough to provide variety over the next 6 Weeks.
Please

CoreyG

hi
I started at 15st 2lbs with a fasting bs of 15.9, taking the max tablets one could take, plus Losartan for blood pressure and Atorvistatin for cholesterol. I was also taking Omezaprole for acid reflux due to the effects of the tablets.

Today, I am 13sr 13.5 lbs, bs is 7 but taking no medications whatsoever and blood pressure is normal and no acid reflux.

Roll on the next 6 weeks

Does anybody have any recipes or ideas for meals using non starchy vegetables? Or know where I can find dome?
Please
Try dietdoctor.com

mariavontrapp

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
hi

Roll on the next 6 weeks

Please
Wow, you're doing really well. Keep going!