Don't you just love holidays?

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Bacon and avocado for brekky. Quite drive down the coast to a nice beach. Booked a beach-side table for 2pm, swam, toasted myself then forced down some sardines, grilled squid and a good chunk of hake. And a bottle of rosé. More swimming after and a post-lunch reading of 5.3.
Nothing spectacular. Just wanted to boast that I'm in Spain. Again. Feel free to send hate mail!! ;)

@PenfoldAPD are you here yet?

Reactions: wolfie53

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bacon and avocado for brekky. Quite drive down the coast to a nice beach. Booked a beach-side table for 2pm, swam, toasted myself then forced down some sardines, grilled squid and a good chunk of hake. And a bottle of rosé. More swimming after and a post-lunch reading of 5.3.
Nothing spectacular. Just wanted to boast that I'm in Spain. Again. Feel free to send hate mail!! ;)

Sadly I’ve been and gone .... now back home in North London. Enjoy Spain - very jealous!

JeremySE18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
My turn to boast :) I am back on Safari in Kenya in 3 weeks, LCHF should be challenging and interesting :) This will be my first visit since diagnosis.

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
You are both so.... so.... meh!

MuntiJay

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
I want to brag a bit too. I recently was in Australia. I planned this trip for a long time. Booked business class tickets and a hotel on booking. I made a lot of photos of Melbourne zoo - world class zoo with great range of animals and Horsham Botanic Gardens- is a peaceful place where one could come and just sit and pass the time away.

Last edited:
Reactions: jay hay-char

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I'm jealous of all of you.

I didnt get a holiday this year as we were transitioning my stepson moving in and also my daughter (who very kindly looks after the dog) moved into her own property so we had no dog sitter

Making me jealous, now that's not fair *stamps feet*

wolfie53

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm currently watching Chelsea v Man City on BT Sport it's reminding me of Spanish holidays...so I'm not jealous at all...lol