reversed my diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletViolet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah I always wondered what would happen if you started engaging with those dodgy phonecalls that start with silence then a weird click or answered those emails claiming someone is mysteriously in love with me .... Now I know

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who judge people they dont know or met
You do know thats impossible, dont you? If you are not diabetic it does not matter what you eat. You can eat a truck load of carbs and still not become diabetic. If you have a genetic disposition to become diabetic then under certain circumstances you will develop diabetes. Otherwise you will just become overweight. Thats why there are a great many obese people do not develop diabetes. In fact, the vast majority of obese people do not develop diabetes despite eating a "humongous amount of carbs and sugars".

The only way a non diabetic can become diabetic overnight is to chop out thier pancreas. Did you do that?

Otherwise all you have done is achieve a certain amount of control, eat stuff that has too many carbs and lose that control. And then regain control. People here do that all the time. Particularly, if like me, you have a weakness for national trust scones.
here is a bit of confounding news to confound the already confounded .. as of mid july 2017 .. i once again decided to MAKE MYSELF OR BECOME a diabetic .. by consuming "humongous amount of carbs and sugars". .. and i think i have reached my station .. for the sake of brevity .. i will do an HBA1C test next saturday the 21st of october 2017 .. this i hope .. will be the final time that i embark on this course action .. the reason for doing this is simple .. i experiment on myself first .. and if it works for me .. hopefully it will work for others too .. my aim is to see if it is possible to ''normalise'' blood glucose levels WITHIN 14 DAYS .. enjoy the day peeps ..

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
here is a bit of confounding news to confound the already confounded .. as of mid july 2017 .. i once again decided to MAKE MYSELF OR BECOME a diabetic .. by consuming "humongous amount of carbs and sugars". .. and i think i have reached my station .. for the sake of brevity .. i will do an HBA1C test next saturday the 21st of october 2017 .. this i hope .. will be the final time that i embark on this course action .. the reason for doing this is simple .. i experiment on myself first .. and if it works for me .. hopefully it will work for others too .. my aim is to see if it is possible to ''normalise'' blood glucose levels WITHIN 14 DAYS .. enjoy the day peeps ..

Many people who are t2d can normalise blg within 14 days. Following the advice on here I didit in less than a week.

I am starting to think that you know absolutely nothing about t2d.

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
enjoy controlling your diabetes .. i am talking about total reversal ... being a non diabetic ever again .. btw .. there is a reason I MADE myself or as u so eloquently put it .. '' gave myself diabetes again '' .. there is a method to the madness ..
I suppose if you get enough interest that's when you start asking people to pay you to learn the secret of reversing our diabetes and be a non diabetic forever. Even science has failed to find that out so far

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
selling anything is still a long way off ..
But you obviously are considering that. If your way to reverse diabetes is as simple as you say how come scientists after years of research have failed so far to find it. I did have a quick look at your blog and your miracle cure just seems to be based on what foods to eat which is the same way that many members here do it to keep their diabetes under control . You should not be making claims that you have a cure for diabetes without proving it to the medical profession

Last edited:
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
105 posts and still counting. Clippety clop.

At least I have something to cheer my day up now. Do you remember the Tom and Jerry scene where Jerry pretends to be hiding something in his hand and won't let Tom see it. Gives me a smirk to lighten my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.