Oh no. Avo might be sad!

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
perfect time to test. Wasn't sure if it was carb, fiber or fat. Today stupid high bs day for NO reason then plummeted. So at 70 decided to just eat avo and see what happened. One hour later 88. Cheese snack with vodka which lowers me. Dinner 98! So obviously some carbs there and the fiber isn't negated.

Of course I'm not stopping but now know what effects it has. Surprised I might add

Still much better than other carbs. Good thing as I have 15 on hand. Insulin made me hoard lol

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Sorry to digress but I couldn't find your Amazing Avocado Thread. Just thought you may be interested in why the price of avos is sometimes hiked.

paula121s

Sorry to digress but I couldn't find your Amazing Avocado Thread. Just thought you may be interested in why the price of avos is sometimes hiked.

I saw this, a fascinating read. It makes me realise how fortunate I am in sleepy Wiltshire growing my tomatoes!

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin

HA! Now they’re even more valuable to me. The price has dramatically dropped here. .88 for two medium. Crime in the avo fields must be down!