Being high lately (Type 1 diabetes)

Wowsap18482

Just saying but does anyone have a idea why I've been high lately? (I've not forgotten to take my normal insuln) And it's only come on a few days ago. Thanks if you can help me. :)

Reactions: bushbri

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I notice this if I’m coming down with a cold, am stressed, have eaten more carbs than usual, it’s cold.... there’s a tonne of reasons! Any of the above apply to you?

Reactions: kaylz91

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Could it be the festive season. It only takes one small mince pie for me to go from a nice 7 to a crazy 14 in less than an hour.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Just saying but does anyone have a idea why I've been high lately? (I've not forgotten to take my normal insuln) And it's only come on a few days ago. Thanks if you can help me. :)
hi there
perhaps you could give some further detail -- it is hard to pinpoint causes without know what has been happening in your life lately !!:)

Wowsap18482

I've not been ill or eaten anything that could leading my BG high just breakfast,lunch,dinner and toast before I go to bed. I've not been under any kind of pressure and my days have been quite relaxed and not been out much so hope this helps you find out why my BG is being high.

bushbri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Got the same issue over the last 6 days and my afternoon level in the 20s with no relative changes to food or activity. My average has jumped feroz a fine 9 to 12.5 which is frustrating

Reactions: karen8967