• Start Date

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
It's ok @Salvia, the Prez will arrive in Air Force One and throw packs of avocados to the grateful masses!

D

Deleted member 308541

A sad, avo-less deprived New Year for many Americans (who knows: could lead to riots, sit-downs, strikes ! - probably counselling will be needed for local citizens to help them survive such loss )

...and letters to the editor demanding a enquiry into the avo's crashing.

It's ok @Salvia, the Prez will arrive in Air Force One and throw packs of avocados to the grateful masses!

More likely to build a wall around them as they are Mexican imports (illegal or not).

Oh nooooooooo

Might be worth the drive for me if they’re not all stomped on lol. Or I could send my kids and have them ship me some

Naw...they’re cheap here haha

Crispy critters and firefighting foam, mmmm! my favourite road kill.

Now that really is funny - 'sept he's probably just as likely to throw them at the grateful masses!

He would get that doughy young son of his to pick up any good ones first.

Reactions: Prem51

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m INSANE. I can’t walk past .69 cent beautiful Avos without picking up more! None were ripe and I need to find a few until these ripen. Didn’t matter. Still got hard ones. Seems they’re always either hard as a rock or you can push your thumb through them.

I saw the kiwi but on your advice I passed. Too small anyway.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Now that really is funny - 'sept he's probably just as likely to throw them at the grateful masses!
Well they will be 'beautiful soft avocados. Very good avocados' ! :)

pz59d462d6.png

Trump defends throwing paper towels to hurricane survivors:
https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO08PvYjBWs

Last edited:

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Nut case here. 13 ripe in the fridge and got 4 more at .69. When will this hoarding avo madness end???

D

Deleted member 308541

Nut case here. 13 ripe in the fridge and got 4 more at .69. When will this hoarding avo madness end???
Better get into them, hate to see them get soggy.

We will be getting a few avo's today to take home with us, so we have a head start on ripening up.

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Hehe, only just seen this. Hope you've managed to eat your way through some of them, at least, while they're still fine. At that price, it's not madness to stock up whilst you can - I'd do the same.

As it happens, I bought four today, they seem to be almost at their best for eating. I'll find out from tomorrow whether this is another no good bunch!

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
We will be getting a few avo's today to take home with us, so we have a head start on ripening up

Hope you enjoyed your holiday in the West, and the avos ripened ok.

Pity about the Shepard's ones; they look good.

D

Deleted member 308541

Hope you enjoyed your holiday in the West, and the avos ripened ok.

Pity about the Shepard's ones; they look good.
We finished those the other day, shopping day tomorrow so we will be stocking up again with what ever variety they have.

Reactions: Salvia

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I keep stocking up. None bad so far. Season changing soon. Ready. I’ll over stock as I don’t like brown. So far, none tossed. A few not perfect but nothing horrid or toss worthy. Price is right so avo on!!