Happy birthday to me!!

Postleneo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well had very little sleep last night with the dog playing up and unexpected high BS readings - Dexcom doing nothing but vibrating, to get up at 5am to start work at 7am finishing at 6:30pm to be told will soon have to work to 8pm feeling hungry tired dealing with **** and to top it off in the middle of basal rate testing!!!..... Birthdays cant get much better than this!!! :)

Sibyl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well had very little sleep last night with the dog playing up and unexpected high BS readings - Dexcom doing nothing but vibrating, to get up at 5am to start work at 7am finishing at 6:30pm to be told will soon have to work to 8pm feeling hungry tired dealing with **** and to top it off in the middle of basal rate testing!!!..... Birthdays cant get much better than this!!! :)

Happy Birthday! Sorry you’re getting all the c**p today. It can only get better can’t it?

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Happy Birthday! - today might not be great but you've got a whole load more birthdays to come that you can enjoy. (Blimey that's a bit deep!)

Reactions: Dodo
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Oh dear, sorry to hear your woe's, but wishing you Many Happy Returns, take care. ( ps 8pm finish, not good)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Happy Birthday! I believe birthday celebrations should be spread over a fortnight, or even a month, so Happy Birthday for the next 28 days and I hope a lot of them are better than this one

Reactions: Sibyl

Bluey1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who try and make Diabetes the centre of the party and poor me, I'm special because I have diabetes now everyone run around after me.
Birthdays cant get much better than this!!! :)
Happy Birthday. Remember your not diabetic on your birthday, so take some extra juice (insulin) and go celebrate.