Weight loss plans

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Has anyone come across ready made diet plans suitable for vegetarians?

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey sjm1308, dietdoctor.com has vegetarian recipes and also diabetes UK has a load of them. Hope that helps. I took the lowcarb program through diabetes UK and every week they offered complete meal plans for vegetarians as well as for us carnivores!! Cheers/L

Reactions: sjm1308

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey sjm1308, dietdoctor.com has vegetarian recipes and also diabetes UK has a load of them. Hope that helps. I took the lowcarb program through diabetes UK and every week they offered complete meal plans for vegetarians as well as for us carnivores!! Cheers/L

Lindijanice - When you speak of Diabetes UK, do you mean diabetes.co.uk or https://diabetessupport.co.uk/ The first one is this site, the second is for the charity Diabetes UK, and not associated with this site.

I have no axe to grind with the other site, it can just get a bit confusing sometimes, and I don't think they do a low carb programme.

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh brilliant thanks so much.. Will check that out

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
So sorry for any confusion! I meant the diabetes.co.uk - hope that helps:) Thanks, DCUKMod, I didn't know about the other site - definitely this one:)