What are you doing now and humorous banter.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all have a great day
FB_IMG_1523597387545.jpg

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morning all, your task for today is to get through the 24 hours without wearing odd socks. Unfortunately my mates chaos and mayhem and myself are out and about.

Last edited:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Friday - grey and miserable and wet. Where's the golden sunshine?

Have had Hayleigh for a couple of days so havent been on pc. She's going home at teatime. We went bowling yesterday, cost a fortune but good fun.

Jordan off to his mom's this weekend so quiet house for us. Going to catch up on some tv and housework

I hope you all have a good day

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ty for that. Hi in return and hope everything is OK.

Have both cumberland and eddie gone too? (I cant tag cumberland so assume he has gone too)

What on earth happened whilst I was ill? Please dont answer that I understand people's privacy
Long and frankly rather depressing story. I believe Cumbs will be back soon, if he wants to return. Don't know about Eddie.

I hope you're better now :)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning all, your task for today is to get through the 24 hours without wearing odd socks. Unfortunately my mates chaos and mayhem and myself are out and about.
Just as well i dont wear any then have you had a run in with the sock monster the one who pinches them from the wasing machine

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening all . I have found out that Mrs J has sabotage my choice of socks for today. Disaster I'm 300 miles from my sock draw. As a punishment I have refused to make her early morning cup of tea. If anybody needs to contact me I will probably be in the locally .A & E.

Reactions: karen8967

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morening all . I have found out that Mrs J has sabotage my choice of socks for today. Disaster I'm 300 miles from my sock draw. As a punishment I have refused to make her early morning cup of tea. If anybody needs to contact me I will probably be in the locally .A & E.

Reactions: eddie1968

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi All,
Its a grey morning.......had a few nice sunny days and lots of the wet stuff.......mind they do say nice weather at some point next week.......not holding my breath though.
Hope you all have a great weekend.......big HUGS to those feeling poorly and wishing you well soon.......

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I'm trying to pick the winner of the Grand national.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have sun, for how long who knows. I'm going to make the best of it and go to a neighbouring town for a looksee.

And I plan on sorting the washing and making a curry this afternoon. And tonight I'm going to watch the wonderful Last Jedi that hubby bought for me on Monday :).

Back to normal tomorrow with 'hundreds' appearing for lunch. (As if I know hundreds)

Reactions: dunelm

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Interesting evening watching the reboot series of Lost in space last night.

The standard fluffy 1960s family Robinson unit is replaced with divorced parents both making tough choices based on their individual skill set to keep the kids alive in a hostile alien environment, after crash landing during an escape from the mother colony ship during what looks like an agressive alien attack boarding the vessel.

The devious Doctor Smith is no longer a pantomime "King Rat" villain. It's actually a woman with a criminal past & an MO for identity theft.. (Technically not a doctor. Lol.)

The "robot" is now a biomechanical being of undetermined origin stranded on the planet who befriends the boy (will) after he gets separated from his family. Classic stuff. But with the twist that the biomechanical robot may have been involved with tha alien race that mounted the attack on the human colony ship?
You do get the catchphrase, "danger danger." But it don't boom like Brian Blessed through a processor..

All in all..? Not bad so far.

Reactions: karen8967