What are you doing now and humorous banter.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. It’s the first day of another 7 day weekend and the sun is up :angelic:
House is quiet and consulting my bible of Italian food, The silver Spoon, it will be Spezzatino Alle Acciughe (rabbit stew with anchovies) in the slow cooker.
Off over the moors this morning to Grosemont to get the steam train to Whitby and do a bit of mackerel snaffling. Might find some clams and some samphire.
Hope you all manage to have a wonderous day, if not, there will be a different opportunity tomorrow. o_O:yuck::hungover::pompous::couchpotato::happy:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning all. It’s the first day of another 7 day weekend and the sun is up :angelic:
House is quiet and consulting my bible of Italian food, The silver Spoon, it will be Spezzatino Alle Acciughe (rabbit stew with anchovies) in the slow cooker.
Off over the moors this morning to Grosemont to get the steam train to Whitby and do a bit of mackerel snaffling. Might find some clams and some samphire.
Hope you all manage to have a wonderous day, if not, there will be a different opportunity tomorrow. o_O:yuck::hungover::pompous::couchpotato::happy:
Morning dunelm happy hunting/fishing

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning Karen, are you off to spend your winnings today :)
all 7.50 of them :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:i only got 2nd on a 1pound each way and tommy wont disclose how much he had on the winner .but rest assured i will be helping him spend it starting with lunch out today ;)

Reactions: Clivethedrive

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
all 7.50 of them :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:i only got 2nd on a 1pound each way and tommy wont disclose how much he had on the winner .but rest assured i will be helping him spend it starting with lunch out today ;)
Mrs Voldemort only got 4th ..............,

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just incase some of you are wondering Mrs J has many names, please no more phone calls.

Reactions: karen8967

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Raining again..........good thing I didn't hold my breath..........chilly too........thermals back on and the heating turned up...........Never mind Pork chops for dins tonight, I may even raid someone's magic yorkie stash..........not for me mind .........:oops:........:joyful:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Calm before the storm - that's metaphorically speaking not what our weather is doing ;)

Just five minutes before the grandchildren and my youngest and fiance arrive for lunch.

I did make the curry yesterday - too hot for hubby and I really enjoyed mine. We 'swapped' jobs - I did the curry, he put the washing away. I doubt he will ask me to make curry again hee hee.

Today is roast piggy wig. Hubby will cook that and I'll do the prep. I cant cook pork, its ends up tough and I cant quite get the crackling right.

Our weather overcast so I'm hoping to get out and plant the cheaper offerings Tesco had on Friday to make the garden look pretty. Havent a clue what plants they are they were cheap and looked healthy so I bought them. Oh and a planter reduced from £10 to £3 with plants in. Bargain

Well have a good day all, whatever your weather is doing.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just incase some of you are wondering Mrs J has many names, please no more phone calls.
FB_IMG_1517525998721.jpg

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morening all, I woke up this morning and thought " that's a result " .

Reactions: karen8967

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well we have sunshine but it's not very warm.

Hubby has been to warfarin clinic whilst I fed my face. Due to go food shopping later today so hoping all the darling children are back in school.

Hubby has very kindly found me a pile of games I can play on the pc as my other games are disappearing from their forums. So if I'm not around you know I'm playing god with artificial people's lives mwhahahaha