What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well yes I know I'm early but

I've had engineer here to check the gas appliances
I've put the washing out
Cleaned the bathroom

and now I'm debating whether to go to sleep on the sofa or read my book. Visitors not due til 11 so I might get an hour in. Don't know though if anyone else is like me but one you're up you cant sleep during the day unless you're ill.

Bet the book wins either that or stupid games on facebook

Enjoy the sun

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mornin’ everyone. Have a safe and happy ride dunelm. Have a glorious time in the Cotswolds Molly. Have a good day at work Karen. Be cheerful Cumbs and feel well. Happy thoughts of cake ahead Clive, and cakes past Jaylee. And future cakes Wolfie.
Cat sleeping. He doesn’t eat cake but dreams of mice hiding in the garden’s undergrowth so leaving him to it.
Only in till 1pm so happy days

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning peeps,now reached madresfield house about 2 miles outside of Malvern ,lovely day but cool breeze,next stop bibury for lunch then winchcombe then overnight at chipping campden,where a special lady is joining me for two days,Happy.
Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good Morning peeps,now reached madresfield house about 2 miles outside of Malvern ,lovely day but cool breeze,next stop bibury for lunch then winchcombe then overnight at chipping campden,where a special lady is joining me for two days,Happy.

Have a lovely few days you two

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I wonder who that could be....:angelic:...:happy:...:joyful:

rab5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My Diabetic nurse
IMG_5415.jpg
IMG_5416.jpg

This greeted me this morning. Work can be stressful sometimes

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just arrived at our accommodation in the Cotswolds...:)....very nice but the only thing missing is @Clivethedrive ....he will be along later once he has dropped tour group off....
....in the meantime I am going to look for an afternoon cream tea I think....:)....they must have one somewhere along the high street....

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just arrived at our accommodation in the Cotswolds...:)....very nice but the only thing missing is @Clivethedrive ....he will be along later once he has dropped tour group off....
....in the meantime I am going to look for an afternoon cream tea I think....:)....they must have one somewhere along the high street....
E70BBB5E-55B7-4DF9-BECA-205EE27801EA.jpeg
....found one....:)
And definitely jam first, then cream......

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A wonderful day riding down the length of Wales.
So far ridden 1050 miles on this trip and still having a blast.
Day off tomorrow and then riding home Saturday.
Quail with raspberry and kumquat coulis with squalid sea vegetables and an oyster jous for dinner. :woot::***::hungry::(:couchpotato::depressed::spam:;);):hungry::joyful::mask::chicken::cyclops::doctor:

Last edited:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A wonderful day riding down the length of Wales.
So far ridden 1050 miles on this trip and still having a blast.
Day off tomorrow and then riding home Saturday.
Quail with raspberry and kumquat coulis with squalid sea vegetables and an oyster jous for dinner. :woot::***::hungry::(:couchpotato::depressed::spam:;);):hungry::joyful::mask::chicken::cyclops::doctor:
@dunelm .....was wondering earlier....does Mrs dunelm accompany you on these adventures....