What are you doing now and humorous banter.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@dunelm .....was wondering earlier....does Mrs dunelm accompany you on these adventures....
Hi @Molly56, Mrs Miggins, although holding a bike licence, is not that enamoured with riding, preferring instead to be behind the wheel of a 4wd; no sense of adventure in that department.
Ah well, horses for courses I guess.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Night night everyone, sleep well. Hope the quail, oysters and kumquat sit comfortably in the saddle tomorrow dunelm. Don’t scare the wildlife (oh, yes, that’s Alf’s job).

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Morning everyone have a great day so hap
py its friday away at the weekend for hen do cant wait
@karen8967 ....hope you have a good weekend...are you going anywhere exotic for the hen do....some people seem to have very elaborate stag and hen dos now :wideyed:....we will all be waiting to hear all about it....:D

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well the sun is shining but I dont feel at all myself today. So I'm going to have a lazy day and maybe go for a short walk.

Hubby off out tonight - he's off to some tribute band for Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper. He's also off out Sunday night too but cant quite recall which tribute he's off to see.

Guess that means I have the tv to myself so I wonder which disaster movie I cant watch tonight.

Enjoy your day

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Lazy morning after a late night so a belated g’day to all.
Off out tonight to the book club. We do discuss the book but it’s really a regular get together with old friends for food, drink, gossip and laughter. Tonight’s host tells me she’s cooking fish. Cat interested.