Forum E Mail Response to Topics

johnoo

I've recently posted a topic, checked the box to get an e mail response to any replies but have not had these.
Could anybody shed a light as to what is wrong.
Again I will check the box to "Watch this Thred" for this post & will follow up.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
I have had a look at the thread in question and there were 2 responses to your thread yesterday , and you have responded once yesterday also.
ticking the box for "watch the thread" should get you notifications.........if you still find this not owrking going forward come back and let us know.

johnoo

I have had a look at the thread in question and there were 2 responses to your thread yesterday , and you have responded once yesterday also.
ticking the box for "watch the thread" should get you notifications.........if you still find this not owrking going forward come back and let us know.
Thanks, I did not get e mails against the thread you have investigated.
ALSO I did not get e mail on this thread & I'm certain that I checked both boxes.
PS Note:- I'm manually going into this post to pick up any answers/advise

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I normally get emails to my watched parts. This morning, I had 324 emails, which 314 were from the usual spammed lol. That's a record lo, but since then, I have received no emails. I presume maybe something because of the blasted spammer

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks, I did not get e mails against the thread you have investigated.
ALSO I did not get e mail on this thread & I'm certain that I checked both boxes.
PS Note:- I'm manually going into this post to pick up any answers/advise

Just a thought.! Have you looked at your spam box??

johnoo

Just a thought.! Have you looked at your spam box??
Yes, nothing there.
Am again viewing this manually to check for any response.
Is it possible that Moderator could check my Profile settings to ensure all is OK?
Or give other ideas?

johnoo

As suggested I have unchecked the "Watch Thread"/Restarted Browser/Re Checked "Watch Thread, asking for e mails.
Would somebody kindly reply to this for check that e mail arrives.
Happy days!