Diamond_Dave

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Have just got my latest hba1c test result
It 7.1 and other one is 54
Its down slightly from last one
I would have liked it in the 6"a but getting close
I have also just received my hba1c results
I have now dropped from 70 to 37 Iam on 1000mg Metformin once per day and have just been taken off Alogliptin.
Now starting to monitor the results. If all is well in 6 months will wean off the metformin.
I started in August 2017 on C W P meal replacement diet. 1500 Kcal start dropping to 1200kcal

Reactions: ally1

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I have also just received my hba1c results
I have now dropped from 70 to 37 Iam on 1000mg Metformin once per day and have just been taken off Alogliptin.
Now starting to monitor the results. If all is well in 6 months will wean off the metformin.
I started in August 2017 on C W P meal replacement diet. 1500 Kcal start dropping to 1200kcal
Well done

Loobielooz_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Well done on getting your numbers down. My Hbac1 was 49 last week. I'm on quetiapine and wasn't diagnosed type 2 until put on the medication. My blood pressure and cholesterol are now in high risk and I've read quetiapine can put blood pressure up. I've totally lost my way on lchf due to family pressures and must admit I'm worried about my health. I know though I can never come of the above meds. Nothing else has worked as well, to help me feel 'normal' ....whatever that is. Xx