Extreme Fatique

I am 12 and diagnosed with Diabetes 1 two years ago. I am constantly tired and sleep a lot. I love playing games and streaming. Today i slept 22 hours. Zzzzz and so tired. What can i do because this is the first time this happened.

Reactions: Grant_Vicat

HannahL

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It’s good to catch up on sleep but try not to sleep for such a long period of time, wake yourself up have a walk around if you enjoy games maybe play some games and then if you still feel tired catch up more on sleep in the evening?I find that if you sleep all day it makes you feel more tired and gives me headaches- hope that helps!

Reactions: Prem51

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding
I am 12 and diagnosed with Diabetes 1 two years ago. I am constantly tired and sleep a lot. I love playing games and streaming. Today i slept 22 hours. Zzzzz and so tired. What can i do because this is the first time this happened.
Are you getting high sugar readings @yellowduckgaming ? That can "drug" you to sleep for ages and you don't feel any less tired afterwards. Anything over 10mml/ml can cause this until your body gets used to existing at higher levels, but that's not advisable. Keep posting and good luck!

Reactions: Prem51