What are you doing now and humorous banter.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1538388155165.jpg

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sort of sunny here. And warm enough to go out with a tshirt and hoodie.

I've been on the school run this morning and just killing time before going out for the bus again. Pick hayleigh up then into town for another bus out to her great granddad's house as she is having tea there tonight. Hubby will go fetch her later in time for a shower and rest of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. (I love that film and I'm sitting awaiting news of some big conglomerate picking up the rights to the other films in the series)

Oh well time to go, see you either later or tomorrow

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Day 2 of the school run. And it's murky outside. I was hoping to walk back from the school (about a mile and half) but may have to hop back on the old charabanc

Not sure what plans I have for today. I'm writing an article for a MH group I manage so probably get on with that.

Dont have to subject myself to the school run this afternoon as Hayleigh has computer club til 4. Only a few yummy mummies to compete with

Have a good day all

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
awoke at 4 am and wondered why? then taken level and was 4.2 so up I get and had breakfast early, you can bet I be shattered later today arghhh

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
awoke at 4 am and wondered why? then taken level and was 4.2 so up I get and had breakfast early, you can bet I be shattered later today arghhh

Hiya do you find that the change in your body cycle affects your diabetes quite drastically?

I usually wake about 9 - 10am but have had a change with having my granddaughter so getting up around 6. It has had an impact on me in that I'm flaky and constantly looking for food because I feel weak (I'm type II, no meds, just diet)

Be careful how you go PatsyB

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Day 2 of the school run. And it's murky outside. I was hoping to walk back from the school (about a mile and half) but may have to hop back on the old charabanc

I did walk home, took me 25 minutes which I'm pleased with. Now to get hubby up and persuade him to take me shopping :angelic:

Reactions: Clivethedrive

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hiya do you find that the change in your body cycle affects your diabetes quite drastically?

I usually wake about 9 - 10am but have had a change with having my granddaughter so getting up around 6. It has had an impact on me in that I'm flaky and constantly looking for food because I feel weak (I'm type II, no meds, just diet)

Be careful how you go PatsyB
yes I have been hungry all day today and tired out ...

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning peoples, up at 6 am having my mug of tea and med's then will have breakfast and get dressed.... take the dogs out go to town as need more paint then go see to mom and then have to finish the fence painting off...wed sorted hehe

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weather doesnt know what to do. Showers, sun, cloud

I couldnt get up to do the school run so hubby did it. I'm aching all over, probably from walking home from the school and also walking around shopping.

My turn again tomorrow and Friday

Today just housework to do and take Hayleigh to Cubs.

Enjoy your day