What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

Well it's bright and sunny again. I'm sat here, minus the hoodie, and have been out to put washing on the line. Now I may be a bit presumptuous as the ground is still wet from where I watered my plants from B&Q. Fingers crossed it dries and I save the planet by not putting on the energy gobbling tumble dryer.

Today - got visitors this morning. They are coming because they cannot work out how to fill a HC1 form out for their grandson who has just started university. So I have to do it. Hubby not impressed with these visitors because they keep trying to sabotage my diet I'm on. (I'm doing OK, 2 stone down but they reckon they are going to bring cake and cake I cannot refuse, no willpower you see)

Then after school I've got the 2 wee darlings for tea. So house will be trashed and fun will be had by all.

Roll on tomorrow where hubby and I are off to an ale/gin festival. Something for everyone.

Enjoy your day

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon folks. A lovely clear blue sky this morning but it’s getting a but overcast at present. Don’t care as I am at home fiddling about with baggage allowances over 4 different airlines for a trip next year.

Last edited:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1538112117527.jpg

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Bright and sunny but cold.

I'm off to buy a new bluray player. Ours has decided everything needs to be seen with a red filter so Peppa Pig looked interesting yesterday.

I'm kicking hubby out the house tomorrow night (off to another gig) so I can finish Britannia whilst drinking something bad for me.

Tonight charity do of an ale/gin/wine/cider festival (methinks they couldnt make up their minds so shoved just everything in). Going by taxi so hubby can enjoy some ale ad not worry about driving.

Might come home sozzled

Enjoy your day

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Having so much fun sitting in othalmic out patients. Mrs Miggins seems to have an eye infection that her GP is not equipped to deal with. Can’t see it myself.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just had breakfast plus medication and jab now need go fetch hubby a paper as he has a puncture in his bike tyre AGAIN :p

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well the sun is shining here again. I feel sorry for those up North as apparently it's pretty bad.

Off into town in a short while. Need to buy hubby's birthday card for next week. His son said 'he will buy one Tuesday in between lessons at college'. I reckon I should buy a standby, just in case.

Gin/ale and other things was OK. I lasted an hour and then had to go as it was too busy for me. I prefer quiet pubs/functions. Hubby a bit tiddly but he enjoyed himself and it was for Children in Need so hope with today they make a good few pounds.

Right off to check the lottery, might see you all later when hubby goes out

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Up and washed breakfast plus meds and jab had now need get dressed and take dogs out then see to mam then paper a wall ..neve rending hehe

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A bit cloudy here today

I have a busy day planned. Pick the 2 wee ones up so they can have a Sunday lunch. Granddaughter number 1 will stop with us then until Friday, and granddaughter number 2 is going to my youngest daughter til Saturday as their mom is sunning herself in Salou. So will be a week of getting up and facing the school run with the yummy mummies. Wish me luck for that.

I've also got to move some things out of Hayleigh's room into Jordan's room and vice versa. Oh and help Hayleigh this week through her Cub Scout badge - she has to do things like help with laundry, iron 2 items of clothing, sew a button on, make a 1 course meal that sort of stuff. It's a long list for a child to do but I suppose it gets her ready for real life as an adult. (I was quite shocked when my nearly 30 year old daughter admitted she couldnt remember how to sew a button on)

I wish you all a good day

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I've had a fairly busy day so far, been to the recycling centre and then cycled to the Sunday community market to buy food for later. I indulged my carb creature and fed it a quarter of a naughty pork pie and what's more helped it go down with a glass of Laithewaite's Poppy.
Feeling quite replete so it's either a snooze or on my bike. The weather seems to be against the latter. Lucky me?

Reactions: wolfie11969