What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning peeps,Lovely day here in Southend️holiday receding work looming....Autumn approaching....wonder what sort of winter were in for,just ordering a new winter coat,boiled ham for dinner,hope your all well...hugs to those who need one

Reactions: karen8967

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bit windy and cloudy here in the Midlands.

Couldnt put in an appearance yesterday as it was mayhem in Wolfie's house. Hubby's birthday so kids, grandkids and mayhem. Also daughter number 1 giving on pressies from her trip to Spain.

Today is the food shopping day. Lucky me. I might have a wander round Tesco and see what we have going cheap.

Enjoy your day

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Light rain here in Adelaide down under but mild temperature. Time to return borrowed books to the library and find those shopping items I forget to get on Friday. Good excuse for a walk is a better thought than that I am memory-compromised!!

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning, up late this morning i did want to be up early and walk the dogs but no last night my body decided to sleep all night, just had breakfast , med's and jab have to do my hair as off for a Kidney function blood test this morning

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Bright and sunny here. I have no idea if it's warm but I'm going to wear my hoodie.

Meeting a friend today in a local tea room. They serve diabetic cake so I dont feel so guilty eating it whilst my friend is tucking into her chosen piece of sugar/carb laden cake. I have to say the diabetic cake isnt too bad, just a bit dry so I need loads of tea to wash it down.

Then I'm going to go to the out of town shopping centre and look for some things for the 2 grandchildren for Christmas. Should be fun

Be back tomorrow

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Beautiful sunny day here. I might chance sticking the washing out.

I'm off out today to look at a dog in a rescue centre. I've been lost without our greyhound Logan so the dog I'm going to look at is a black and white greyhound called Winter. He's still quite a young dog so quite bouncy and active. I'm just hoping he's not too active for me as I will be the one walking him. They like to have the dog rehoused within about a week if you're compatible so I could be out at the pet store too buying a bed etc as I got rid of all of Logan's stuff when he passed away last November. (I also think you shouldnt really re-use pet stuff unless you have get rid of the other dog's smell). I'm a little bit apprehensive but also looking forward to it.

Wish me luck

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Beautiful sunny day here. I might chance sticking the washing out.

I'm off out today to look at a dog in a rescue centre. I've been lost without our greyhound Logan so the dog I'm going to look at is a black and white greyhound called Winter. He's still quite a young dog so quite bouncy and active. I'm just hoping he's not too active for me as I will be the one walking him. They like to have the dog rehoused within about a week if you're compatible so I could be out at the pet store too buying a bed etc as I got rid of all of Logan's stuff when he passed away last November. (I also think you shouldnt really re-use pet stuff unless you have get rid of the other dog's smell). I'm a little bit apprehensive but also looking forward to it.

Wish me luck
Err, good luck, @wolfie11969

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just got up , washed and dressed me's taken and breakfast being made then off our with the dogs then off to do the shopping it is never ending but I love it , have a great day you beautiful peoples

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

We didnt take Winter, he was definitely too boisterous for us. Plus we have to think we have an 18month old toddler wandering about the place a few days a week so the dog would have been knocking her off her feet.

Dogs Trust paired us with another dog - a greyhound called Rose. Beautiful dog, beautiful temperament but the problem was because she was excitable I couldnt walk her.Even hubby had problems. She was a very strong, determined lady.

Tried another dogs home and they have a beautiful cross breed but he was still going through puppy stage so was a bit bitey. Cant have that with a toddler.

Always another place to try I guess