kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Oyster stew tonight :hungry:
At the cost of only one minimally wounded finger, not bad when opening 25 or so oysters :)
Please take care of your wounded finger. Lots of nasties in fresh- and seawater these days !!!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
images

Thank you muchly!

Reactions: SaskiaKC

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Yes, the audiologist said the same about water flushing. I haven't poked for donkey's years. Learned my lesson after getting an infection when on holiday once. That was a nightmare. It is so tempting though .......
The general advice with ear canals is to put nothing smaller than one's elbow in one's ear.

Angelofthemarches

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Horrible shoes
I can imagine it gave rise to no end of entertainment in later life as a party piece??

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I still could but I hate the feeling of nails (any nails) between my teeth. Torsion of my spine though, seems to get more and more difficult these days, especially in the morning when I need it the most for reaching with a bit of tp :(

Reactions: SaskiaKC

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I still could but I don't as you need a full set of teeth. :)
O darn, my upper teeth (are they called that? I mean the ones in the 'above part' of your mouth) are plastic, so maybe I can't. No problems with sucking my big toe though, does that count?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Well when I was young and knew no better I used to bite my toenails much to the disgust of my parents who used to say stop doing that john for goodness sake.
Probably no worse than eating toenail apple pudding !!