Thank you everyone

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
It depends on what they were looking for.
I did (urin) I don't know if there some tests from blood but it's test named like this urin and triglycerides and cholesterol and LDL and blood glucose

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is it possible that the test you refer to is for UREA which is part of the blood test not a urine test?

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is there any deference ?
Urea is the final breakdown product of the amino acids found in proteins. Nitrogen in the form of ammonia is produced in the liver when protein is broken down. The nitrogen combines with other chemicals in the liver to form the waste product urea. The urea is released into the bloodstream and carried to the kidneys where it is filtered out of the blood and excreted in the urine. Healthy kidneys remove more than 90% of the urea the body produces, so blood levels can show how well your kidneys are working. There is no point in measuring urea in urine because it is supposed to be there.

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Urea is the final breakdown product of the amino acids found in proteins. Nitrogen in the form of ammonia is produced in the liver when protein is broken down. The nitrogen combines with other chemicals in the liver to form the waste product urea. The urea is released into the bloodstream and carried to the kidneys where it is filtered out of the blood and excreted in the urine. Healthy kidneys remove more than 90% of the urea the body produces, so blood levels can show how well your kidneys are working. There is no point in measuring urea in urine because it is supposed to be there.
Thank you
both seem to determine kidney function