Evening Meal

Type-2-Havent-A-Clue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
IMG_0341.jpg

Presentation needs a bit of work but all in all not bad I think!

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
View attachment 31009

Presentation needs a bit of work but all in all not bad I think!
As far as low carb is concerned I can't fault it, but if that is all for you I would be concerned about the number of calories which must be well over 1,000. I realise it may be a bit controversial on here but I like to have more "balanced" meals with more (low carb) vegetables to provide bulk as well as variety.

Type-2-Havent-A-Clue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As far as low carb is concerned I can't fault it, but if that is all for you I would be concerned about the number of calories which must be well over 1,000. I realise it may be a bit controversial on here but I like to have more "balanced" meals with more (low carb) vegetables to provide bulk as well as variety.

Still getting to grips with the system and learning boundaries.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I just had a cheese and tomato omelet with sausage and bacon.

Followed by full fat Greek yoghurt with mixed berry coulli.

I spent a little time looking around Aldi today. I used @bulkbiker ‘s threshold criteria of 10 g of carbs per 100 g as I searched through the merchandise. Some fell a long way to the wrong side of that figure but did end up buying peanut butter at 11g per 100 and pistachio nuts also at 11g per hundred.

I have only been at it a few days and already my wedding ring is slipping off my finger. :D

Last edited: