Glucose Meters

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Milesy18

Hi I'm looking to buy one, where it asks if you are diabetic do you still answer yes if your prediabetic? Many thanks

TrendyD

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I'm looking to buy one, where it asks if you are diabetic do you still answer yes if your prediabetic? Many thanks

I ordered mine over the phone and I can't remember what if i was asked, I do know that when i ordered extra strips I definitely did not say i was diabetic.
If you do order one ensure you order extra strips and lancets at the same time as the ones that come with the kit only last a couple of days or you will have to to wait 3/4 days for a new order.

Milesy18

I ordered mine over the phone and I can't remember what if i was asked, I do know that when i ordered extra strips I definitely did not say i was diabetic.
If you do order one ensure you order extra strips and lancets at the same time as the ones that come with the kit only last a couple of days or you will have to to wait 3/4 days for a new order.
Thankyou yes I'm going to get the extras

Reactions: Prem51

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

If you do, and it is up to you, then you are breaking the law I'm afraid.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Thanks.

As a prediabetic we don’t get much. Just a few words of advice such as “if you can’t hunt it fish it or pick it then don’t eat it” Or similar. :)
didnt even get those words of advice, was told to "Come back in six months for another test."