Never felt so low

N

najamadahir

My mum was very angry at me for not cleaning the house while I was on my break from work and she hit me obviously and I told her before she was going to hit me that my blood sugar is ridiculously low at that moment and she continued hitting me. And I never felt so low

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry to read this; your mum should not be hitting you. If this happens a lot you need to speak to someone about it as it is a criminal offence; even if it wasn't it is still unacceptable.

N

najamadahir

Sorry to read this; your mum should not be hitting you. If this happens a lot you need to speak to someone about it as it is a criminal offence; even if it wasn't it is still unacceptable.

Honestly just wanted to have some pity. There is nothing I’m going to do to ruin my family.

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
I've read the threads you have posted and I don't think Pity helps. Support does, but you have to be willing to hear it and consider it. There is only so much people here can offer you. Then it's up to you as to what to do next. You're the driver.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My mum was very angry at me for not cleaning the house while I was on my break from work and she hit me obviously and I told her before she was going to hit me that my blood sugar is ridiculously low at that moment and she continued hitting me. And I never felt so low

Hi, a parent should not be hitting a child, it's unacceptable and can be a criminal offence in the UK. Can I ask what country you are in and what nationality you are. ?
I see you have had diabetes since the age of one, so all your life. Depression, with a feeling of low self esteem and worthlessness can make the mind a very dark place. I can feel your anger too and that is no, so please go and see your GP, or talk to someone close that you can trust. Google online for help and support too, also writing down your thoughts in a diary can be a help too. Take care

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, a parent should not be hitting a child, it's unacceptable and can be a criminal offence in the UK. Can I ask what country you are in and what nationality you are. ?
I see you have had diabetes since the age of one, so all your life. Depression, with a feeling of low self esteem and worthlessness can make the mind a very dark place. I can feel your anger too and that is no, so please go and see your GP, or talk to someone close that you can trust. Google online for help and support too, also writing down your thoughts in a diary can be a help too. Take care
In another post the OP said they were 18 and so not a child.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
In another post the OP said they were 18 and so not a child.

How shocking, a one year difference:wideyed: :rolleyes:
17 or 18 is young, a young adolescent.
It was posted in Children and Teens :-

Children & Teens
NEW

A section for children and young teens. Are you under 18? Head here to chat and meet people your own age!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No, but someone being hit by their mother at age 18 is rather a different situation to a young child being hit.

No one was talking about a 'young' child :confused:

Children & Teens
NEW

A section for children and young teens. Are you under 18? Head here to chat and meet people your own age!

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had in mind that had my wife attempted to hit either of my daughters when they were 18 she would undoubtedly have come off worse.

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
At whatever age it is unacceptable and the stress is VERY bad for your glucose levels. I wasn't implying that you should tell the police but maybe tell your doctor or the practice nurse and they could speak to your mother without it being about "hitting you", more of a "you need support and a calm environment".

Kittycat_7_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi
It isn't right your mum hits you
I'm so sorry this happened to you
You could talk it over with a domestic violence charity in confidence
You wouldn't ruin your family as it isn't your fault
Hope the situation improves very soon for you
Take care

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Hi, not heard from you, hope you are OK. These are troubled times and life is more difficult. Just want you to know was care and hope you are safe.