Its all getting too much :(

Gigi K

Hi, @Gigi K , come and say hello to us on the Type1 Stars R Us thread!

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/type-1stars-r-us.150597/page-593

Almost 600 pages, over a million views, it's mainly just us shooting the breeze about day to day ups and downs and doing a bit of good natured mickey taking now and then but whenever anyone's got a question about pumps, cgm, pre-bolusing, changing insulin or whatever, there's several hundred years of collective experience and support to help.

Most of the T1s who've posted on this thread are regular contributors to it.

As you know, T1 can feel quite isolated in real life so I think the thread is very useful just for the occasional random chat with people who are in the same boat.

Thank you! I will check this out. Itll be really useful! :) x

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello @Gigi K - glad you're feeling a bit better now.
I second Scott's suggestion to pop in and out of the Type1 Stars 'R Us thread - it can be quite good to have a chat with others out in the world who face the same challenges we do and 'get it'. :)

Reactions: Gigi K

Gigi K

Hello @Gigi K - glad you're feeling a bit better now.
I second Scott's suggestion to pop in and out of the Type1 Stars 'R Us thread - it can be quite good to have a chat with others out in the world who face the same challenges we do and 'get it'. :)

Iv had a look at the thread and it looks great, ill try and be more involved with it. Theres alot that feel the same x