CBD oil

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I use cbd oil to help with pain management. I've found it helps and relieves the pain, I have frozen shoulder and osteoarthritis in my hip(S). I've not noticed any side effects or anything else whilst using it :)

fitso

That's good news. I started using CBD oil about 5 days ago and have found my blood sugar has started dropping a lot quicker than usual.

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
That's good news. I started using CBD oil about 5 days ago and have found my blood sugar has started dropping a lot quicker than usual.
I've not noticed any change with my blood sugar levels x

Anons

I have. I developed gastroparesis from cannabis, I didn't know what it was at the time, I had very bad stomach pains until I stopped using cannabis. It is well known now that cannabis causes gastroparesis so check that out or keep it in mind.

Teajay

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Black pudding!
Hi, I use cbd oil to help with pain management. I've found it helps and relieves the pain, I have frozen shoulder and osteoarthritis in my hip(S). I've not noticed any side effects or anything else whilst using it :)
Hi
I've been type 1 for over 50 years but no problems. My father who is having chemotherapy again after being clear since 2007 for bowel cancer has asked me to get some for him for the pain. I told him it was unavailable in the UK. Where do you get yours from ?
He lives in the Philippines and is 86 years old.

fitso

You can buy it from health food shops in the uk. It isn't illegal as it doesn't have THC which is the psychoactive part of the cannabis plant.

Ladybird1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You can buy it from health food shops in the uk. It isn't illegal as it doesn't have THC which is the psychoactive part of the cannabis plant.

I bought some from Holland and Barratt and found my BG drop when I had taken it