Abnormal kidney functions

yves765

I keep having abnormal kidney function signs in past six months, have blood test which come back normal.
Had low blood pressure pressure yesterday and abnormal kidney function.
Blood sugars stuck at same numbers
Admitted to hospital given saline for 12hours and blood sugars returned to normal.
I eat heathy and do moderate exercise

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

gfmoore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time of it. How's the diabetes control going?

Reactions: 2 people

yves765

My lows at hospital was 5.9, still trying to figure out was is new normal is felt ok yesterday at 10
Have had 2kidne t function blood tests which then come back normal, but am concerned that no matter how much water I drink this keeps happening. I had 3 bags of saline to sort out low blood pressure

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

Roseanne01

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
'isms'. Not being able to eat potatoes.
If you have two much water you'll lower your sodium levels. That can make your blood pressure drop and make you feel like ****.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you have two much water you'll lower your sodium levels. That can make your blood pressure drop and make you feel like ****.
The threads you are replying to are 4 and 5 years old so not sure you'll get any responses..

Roseanne01

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The threads you are replying to are 4 and 5 years old so not sure you'll get any responses..
That’s what hapoens when you’re looking for specific stuff. And on iPad tgevtext is Teeny weeny. ;-)

Roseanne01

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry. Forgot to add a thank you. I do appreciate it.