libre trial

wiserkurtious

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes :P having to eat food in moderation
So I had a 14 days libre trial which i was put forward for by my consultant. Thing is I haven't heard anything from my team for over 2 months,feel like I should get in touch but don t want to be a pest. Tbh when my consultant put me forward for the trial i was kinda wondering what happens after the trial and what it do they look for after the trial ends,anyone with any info would be much appreciated.

Timostags

So I had a 14 days libre trial which i was put forward for by my consultant. Thing is I haven't heard anything from my team for over 2 months,feel like I should get in touch but don t want to be a pest. Tbh when my consultant put me forward for the trial i was kinda wondering what happens after the trial and what it do they look for after the trial ends,anyone with any info would be much appreciated.
What was the context for the trial? Was it just to help you adjust dosage or was it a trial with the aim to give you libre on on-going prescription?

What we're your thoughts of libre?

I currently buy my own libre but have been told I can get it on an ongoing prescription once I complete DAFNE.

Reactions: wiserkurtious

wiserkurtious

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes :P having to eat food in moderation
trial for libre prescription,loved it thought it helped out alot.if dafne course coming up actually I start next week :)

D

Deleted Account

I think the Libre trial is specific to your CCG.
In your position, I would not worry about being a pest after a month of no contact.
My DSN ran my DAFNE course so you may see her next week and get a chance to ask about Libre.

Reactions: wiserkurtious