What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Well the weather is sort of sunny but sort of cloudy. I think it's cold but I have still put the washing out in the hopes that it dries.

Today I'm home alone. Hubby off to the cinema to seee Avengers End Game. I'm home looking after the dog and watching tv. (I'm nearly up to date with Casualty hee hee. Now to work my way through countless other series I have on dvd)

Going to have a good old fry up for tea. Just fancy some saturated fat courtesy of sausages and bacon.

Enjoy your day whatever you're doing.

@Molly56 get well soon

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good day peeps now down in deepest Cornwall....today we go to Eden project , then to fowey for lunch ,& on to lanhydrock house, then back to porth meor hotel o’night,have a good day all

Reactions: Cumberland

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Back from work, had a shower, put a Chicken Kiev in the oven, snapped some fresh asparagus to steam in a bit and just sat down to watch a bit of Judge Judy.... What a life!...... Just hope there's a good Horror on later...

michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Back from work, had a shower, put a Chicken Kiev in the oven, snapped some fresh asparagus to steam in a bit and just sat down to watch a bit of Judge Judy.... What a life!...... Just hope there's a good Horror on later...

I quite like Judge Judy she’s cool

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Horror - I'll video some of the goings on in my street. That would make for a good movie. :meh:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's overcast in the Midlands

I'm listening to Freddie playing with his new toy. I bought him a plush duck that has a honking mechanism inside. He's trying to wake daddy up by honking it at the bottom of the stairs. I think the dog wants to go walkies.

And this afternoon have the family over for tea. So daughter and granddaughters. I've picked a dress for eldest granddaughter to wear to her auntie's wedding. So have that to open and try on. It's pale pink and it's an asymmetric hem. Very grown up so hoping Hayleigh likes it.

Enjoy your day

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Horror - I'll video some of the goings on in my street. That would make for a good movie. :meh:

Yep me also. All the fun of NW6... Shouldn't complain, won £20 last week on the post code lottery!

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just back from work. What sort of time is this to get home from work!! Old lady gave me the V sign at a bus stop in Streatham Must have been 70!!... Bad enough the youngsters doing it!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I ‘m in the Plume of feathers pub on Dartmoor for lunch with group

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hi Ian,how are you doing? How’s whispa?, molly56 has a touch of shingles...which surprised herbut so far is only a small rash.I’m just about to start a 5 day tour of Cornwall on Tuesday with a group of ladies from Sweden all the best

Hello Mr Clive

Hoping that Mrs Molly is getting better and that the Swedish ladies didn’t ravish you on your bus

Wispa is a bundle of joy

Have a good weekend

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello Mr Clive

Hoping that Mrs Molly is getting better and that the Swedish ladies didn’t ravish you on your bus

Wispa is a bundle of joy

Have a good weekend
@Cumberland ... @Clivethedrive is home now...:happy:....think the couples on his tour were a bit more gentile (retirement age) so more sophisticated than perhaps the type of Swedish ladies you have heard about :eek:.....
...am feeling better though rash is still there....didn’t really come to anything to be honest so just a mild bout of shingles if you can have such a thing....
....pleased that Wispa is bringing you joy and pleasure....have a good weekend yourself :)

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Good day peeps now down in deepest Cornwall....today we go to Eden project , then to fowey for lunch ,& on to lanhydrock house, then back to porth meor hotel o’night,have a good day all
Sorry @Clivethedrive , news of your Cornish trip has just reached these parts. Driving your big old bus through the tiny Fowey streets? Now that's something I would have liked to have seen!! ;)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Sorry @Clivethedrive , news of your Cornish trip has just reached these parts. Driving your big old bus through the tiny Fowey streets? Now that's something I would have liked to have seen!! ;)

Good Evening@nomoredonuts,the guide had me going through some single track lanes ....lucky I greased the sides of my coach ( only a 17 seater) fowey was easy compared to some tracks we went down....️we were based in porth meor hotel for 3 nights , did Eden project...lanhydrock...and fowey and lands end ..st ives and trebar gardens , very nice all my clients enjoyed it immensely

Reactions: jay hay-char

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Good Evening@nomoredonuts,the guide had me going through some single track lanes ....lucky I greased the sides of my coach ( only a 17 seater) fowey was easy compared to some tracks we went down....️we were based in porth meor hotel for 3 nights , did Eden project...lanhydrock...and fowey and lands end ..st ives and trebar gardens , very nice all my clients enjoyed it immensely
I use a Smartie car for Fowey. Seems appropriate for a Toy Town. If we go down for a week or more, the sight of me unloading food, booze and bedding from a tiny car, always draws a crowd!

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry been MIA, busy with family etc

My eldest has decided to get married too so full of the joys of wedding planning.

My ex father-in-law passed away so been consoling the girls

Quiet weekend for once and hubby is home with me and his son. Was going out tonight and passed on it as hubby has man flu

Hope to catch u with you all over the weekend

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
And you too @Cumberland .....how is little Wispa doing....:)

She’s found her voice now at first when taking her for a walk other dogs would bark at her and she didn’t respond but over the past few days she’s started barking back lol

Hope you and Mr Clive have a good weekend