Fatigue etc

KTNIC

Can’t seem to shake this off. Days of extreme fatigue, just want to sleep. Irritable, because I’m tired. Body feels weak. BS is ok for me.
Doing everything I should I think. Oh and headaches like a vice on my head

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
There are many conditions this could be related to please consult your doctor asap.

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
Days of extreme fatigue, just want to sleep. Irritable, because I’m tired. Body feels weak. BS is ok for me.

My volunteer work at the local MS Centre brings me into contact with many people with whom I have to be aware of changes with their symptoms and how they feel. Most have MS, but there are also those with cancer, some with leg ulcers, some having had surgery for broken bones. Most have said something similar to you and are putting it down to the weather, it seems to drain people of any energy they might have had. Obviously this is just anecdotal, but it makes you think.

KTNIC

My volunteer work at the local MS Centre brings me into contact with many people with whom I have to be aware of changes with their symptoms and how they feel. Most have MS, but there are also those with cancer, some with leg ulcers, some having had surgery for broken bones. Most have said something similar to you and are putting it down to the weather, it seems to drain people of any energy they might have had. Obviously this is just anecdotal, but it makes you think.

Thank you. I have noticed that my hay fever is bad at the moment which could explain the head. Felt much better today. Even went for a 3 mile walk getting in training , 10k to do in a few weeks for Alzheimer’s. Hope it’s not as hot as today.