Readings---- how to get levels down?

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Been told my overall reading has gone up to 62 so asked how to get it down they said oh wait for the Nurse you have an appoinment next week with her she is the expert on Diabetes...maybe need more insulin? I said oh lord also have low iron so even though can nto take iron tablets this Doctor prescribed me some ...well will try them but if sets my IBS and stoumoch off they will be in the bin, how does everyone else on Insulion get their levels down !!!

Gaffer type 1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Food lol
Exercise,, brisk walk, wash the car, take dog for a walk, housework lol
Been told my overall reading has gone up to 62 so asked how to get it down they said oh wait for the Nurse you have an appoinment next week with her she is the expert on Diabetes...maybe need more insulin? I said oh lord also have low iron so even though can nto take iron tablets this Doctor prescribed me some ...well will try them but if sets my IBS and stoumoch off they will be in the bin, how does everyone else on Insulion get their levels down !!!

Gaffer type 1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Food lol
I see you have a dog perfect
I got a 1 Yr old cockapoo she helps me haha

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Exercise,, brisk walk, wash the car, take dog for a walk, housework lol
I walk 4 miles per day used to be 7 but too hot at the moment for my dogs and for me to be out in the heat....I think it is the food I eat or rather too much of it