What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Black, no sugar for me please @Cumberland :)

Did you remember to hoover the grass.....does little Wispa help you with the gardening....

Garden group tomorrow so will be making the coffee at eleven so can take your order now....

Hope you have a relaxing rest of your day and can sit in your garden and enjoy :)

Hello Mrs Molly

The grass got hoovered about a month ago

Wispa likes to help out in the garden as she takes a keen interest in what I’m doing. She is very good at pruning as she took a fancy at one of the dwarf azaleas and bit all the flowers off then proceeded to chew off the branches until all that was left was a stump, so I had to dig it up and dispose of it

She has a sly look at the bedding plants and has bitten off flower heads of Marigold and Petunia but is beginning to understand ‘no’ means no

I’ll have a cup of tea tomorrow please
With milk (no sugar)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi folks and good morning

I've been MIA as I've been unwell. I'm on the mend now so back to tormenting you all.

Had a week of visiting people (no I wasnt germ ridden, I was physically incapacitated).

Today off to see the good old consultant (a new one) so who knows how that will go.

And then an afternoon of cleaning, lucky girl I am.

Enjoy your day

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

I've been MIA as I've been unwell. I'm on the mend now so back to tormenting you all.

Had a week of visiting people (no I wasnt germ ridden, I was physically incapacitated).

Today off to see the good old consultant (a new one) so who knows how that will go.

Enjoy your day

Wolfie
Hope you do ok with the new consultant

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Enjoy your day
@wolfie11969 ....hope you are feeling better now.....and that appointment with consultant went well too.....

....sounds like you need some time to relax so take it easy with the cleaning.....hope you are having a good day today:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
AE7795C6-BCAE-4876-A69E-5698FFCEC3A6.jpeg
I know it’s early but was looking for a sewing project to do so thought I would start on some Christmas decorations that I had bought just after the last festive season...... @Robinredbreast ....just finished this one :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
View attachment 34749
I know it’s early but was looking for a sewing project to do so thought I would start on some Christmas decorations that I had bought just after the last festive season...... @Robinredbreast ....just finished this one :)

Molly, it is so nice, I love it and you are so talented too.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Why thank you very much I’m gasping for a cuppa

Me too, going to make a cuppa as I am exasperated with my Freeview TV, some of the channels were breaking up, so I tried to re-tune it, now I have no signal and a blue screen !! :rolleyes::mad: but will keep trying.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 ....hope you are feeling better now.....and that appointment with consultant went well too.....

....sounds like you need some time to relax so take it easy with the cleaning.....hope you are having a good day today:)

Oh much better thankyou. Had a bout of wonderful sciatica which meant I couldnt sit for too long, stand for too long etc etc. I'm sure most people can understand that.

Consultant seems Ok - it's a woman so I explained my issues with women and she was understanding. Hopefully work with her some more and see how it goes.

And today I'm going to have a lazy day. I usually spend Friday afternoon catching up with friends and relatives on text so will do that a bit later on. They get used to it, I get used to texting/phoning and everyone is happy.

You enjoy your day

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

I'm exhausted. Had the wee ones yesterday and Ava-May thinks it's good to now stick nanna to bed. With a teddy of course and then she comes and nicks everything and goes off snoring herself. So lots of stuff to do in nanna's house. I have to go tidy upstairs, I was too tired last night after they had gone.

I might have to hide my jewellery and makeup too. Little one has discovered it and thinks its fun to try putting my chains and bracelets on. She broke the chain I had around my neck with my citrine pendant so now need to source a new chain. She also thinks trying to draw on nanna's face with eyeline pencils are fun. Yes there was some supervision, just need to adjust my bedroom so some things arent in eye sight.

What was grandad doing? Sleeping on the sofa whilst Hayleigh was plugged into the matrix with her tablet and headphones.

Lets see how many more days nanna gets the wee ones this week.

Anyone with suggestions on how to get a small one to eat normal food would be greatfully received. She has decided that food is boring and wont eat anything.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon folks

Rather quiet on the board again. I hope that means people have found plenty to do whilst dodging the showers. Seriously though I hope you are all well.

I have shopping plans today. Going to venture to the out of town retail park and try source a few things for my break away in September. Hubby should really get a revamp too, fed up looking at anything black will do.

Have a good weekend, tomorrow is granddaughter day so let's see what the wee one has nanna doing this week.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Afternoon folks

Rather quiet on the board again. I hope that means people have found plenty to do whilst dodging the showers. Seriously though I hope you are all well.

I have shopping plans today. Going to venture to the out of town retail park and try source a few things for my break away in September. Hubby should really get a revamp too, fed up looking at anything black will do.

Have a good weekend, tomorrow is granddaughter day so let's see what the wee one has nanna doing this week.

Just work....we are all good here thanks wolfie11969.
Hope you enjoy your shopping trip

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Beautiful sunny day here in the Midlands.

Off to sponsorship weekend with Freddie at the Greyhound Trust. He will have his nails clipped and a quick check over and then a gallop around the field. Great to see him off the lead and running.

Quiet week for us - eldest on holiday with the wee ones, middle child off on her second hen do, and youngest is at his mother's. He passed his GCSE English exam this year so go a cash bonus for working hard. He plans on having his ear pierced with the money.

Other than that all quiet in Wolfie's world. Enjoying the peace.

Have a good week all

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

Well I'm off this bright and sunny morning to have a hair and makeup trial for my daughter's wedding in October. I'm also using the titivating to go out for a birthday meal tonight with the family. It's not my birthday til Wednesday but being as I'm a few hundred miles from home in the English Riviera with hubby this was the only date everyone could make.

I reach the grand old age of 50 next week. Always had some suspicion I wouldnt last this long (come close a couple of times). But 50 here I come and here comes counting the wrinkles and grey hair lol (have a job with the grey hair as I dye my hair a wonderful shade of yellow).

I hope you are all well. Missing chatting with some of you.

@Cumberland how's the wee doggie
@Molly56 any more festive ornaments?
@Clivethedrive how's the tourists?

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi wolfie, just about to drive from Southend-on-Sea to Wooler 343miles and stop o’night,then start a tour with American tourists on an Arts and Crafts tour for next 8 days about. 25 locations over the 8 days ending up back in London
Glad to hear you making it to 50have a great birthday

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@wolfie11969 .....sending happy birthday wishes from us both.....hope you have a great day.....and remember 50 is the new 40!:):joyful:....
....I met Clive the year I turned 50 and have felt younger ever since.....in Leicester at the moment as he is on tour and didn’t want to spend my birthday alone yesterday....heading our separate ways today...me home and him to the Cotswolds for rest of tour but had a great meal out last night...hope you are enjoying your break away...:)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Been having a large amount of hypos of late

I am reducing basal and bolus

I hope everyone on this thread is doing ok

It’s such a shame that it seems to be vacant most of the time

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Very true, good morning Ian, sorry to hear about your hypo’S hope you get it sorted
Just about to start 5th day of tour , now based in Cotswolds in Barnsley, today we visit Stroud,then owlpen manor in Dursley,then shopping campden silk mill,then broadway,then dinner at Lygon arms in broadway,then home to Barnsley house Htl.