Miaomiao Transmitter

Matteo1980

Hey All!
Those of you,who is already using MiaoMiao transmitter,how do you find it? Cool?
Also,which app do you recommend to use on iOS? And how long have you had to wait for it to be delivered to the UK?
Thanks a lot!

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hey All!
Those of you,who is already using MiaoMiao transmitter,how do you find it? Cool?
Also,which app do you recommend to use on iOS? And how long have you had to wait for it to be delivered to the UK?
Thanks a lot!
Thanks for the tag, @MeiChanski :)

In order - love it; very cool indeed; Spike (from Spike-app.com); about three weeks :D

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Mel dCP could I ask is there an alternative to spike for iPhone? I have hear there’s issues having to reload it each week, and you have to use a computer, which I don’t have. I’d love to go down the MiaoMiao route, but if I can’t get the app then there’s little point.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
@Mel dCP could I ask is there an alternative to spike for iPhone? I have hear there’s issues having to reload it each week, and you have to use a computer, which I don’t have. I’d love to go down the MiaoMiao route, but if I can’t get the app then there’s little point.
There is a native app in the official App Store for it called Tomato. It’s pretty basic but does the job.

Reactions: Fndwheelie