Best Apple Watch app for MiaoMiao

wobbles

Hi all,

My MM arrived this week. And I bought an Apple Watch this week.

Any recommendations for an app or watch face or “complication” that will display and alert BG on my watch?

Kind regards,

Collie

K

Knikki

I am not a user of a watch from the shiny fruit farm BUT as far as I know only Spike will work for what you want but I have no idea if you can change watch faces on. Its a free download so just worth a try.

wobbles

I am not a user of a watch from the shiny fruit farm BUT as far as I know only Spike will work for what you want but I have no idea if you can change watch faces on. Its a free download so just worth a try.

Thanks.

I have Spike installed already. Just not sure how it works with the Watch.

Better look on YouTube...

K

Knikki

Thanks.

I have Spike installed already. Just not sure how it works with the Watch.

Better look on YouTube...

Have a look the MiaoMiao webpage as there are a couple of videos on there for setting up the various apps which are easy to follow.

Cant be much help I'm afraid as I use xDrip and Android but good luck sure you will have it sorted soon.

Reactions: wobbles
Hello, the Apple Watch Series 2 shows the blood sugar with Miaomiao even without connection to the iPhone?
The iPhone is not always directly with me.
Thank you for an answer.

Last edited:

Emertype1

Hi all,

My MM arrived this week. And I bought an Apple Watch this week.

Any recommendations for an app or watch face or “complication” that will display and alert BG on my watch?

Kind regards,

Collie

Hi collie

Wondering if you got this sorted? I'm now buying an apple watch and miaomiao2 and want to know set up

Thanks

Emer

wobbles

Hi collie

Wondering if you got this sorted? I'm now buying an apple watch and miaomiao2 and want to know set up

Thanks

Emer

Hi Emer,

Thanks for asking. Yes, I did manage to get things working. I was using MM, IPhone, Apple Watch and Spike app.

However, due to ongoing issues with Spike app, certs, Xcode versions , etc I can no longer use this setup (for last month or so).

So I need to revert to just using Libre Reader or buy an Android phone.

I already walk around with two iPhones (work and personal) so a 3rd Android phone is not practical.

I’m just patiently waiting for the Spike app / iTunes issue to be sorted. I would happily pay monthly for a stable MM and Apple Watch experience.

Anyone else in my shoes?