bad year in all but looking to get better

Diabeticger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bread, Potatoes, anything Carby
Was diagnosed at t1 in April, got to grips with that and doing relatively well, then in November came a bit of a sucker punch, I had a small stroke (apparently unrelated to the t1) doing good to be fair , back at work and driving , still have some weakness / lack of finess in right hand and foot so doing some gym work, bike / rower / treadmill , thing is over not got the weight to lose, are there any foods that would prevent me from losing weight and not spike my bloods

Any recommendations/ advice

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Cheese, Boiled Eggs, Cold Meats and some Nuts, I don't snack these days but I was severely underweight due to diabetes but then developing an eating disorder shortly after too, these items got the weight back on after a long few months xx

Diabeticger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bread, Potatoes, anything Carby
Cheers kaylz, nice top too , in the heat of Lisbon
Cheese, Boiled Eggs, Cold Meats and some Nuts, I don't snack these days but I was severely underweight due to diabetes but then developing an eating disorder shortly after too, these items got the weight back on after a long few months xx

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Cheers kaylz, nice top too , in the heat of Lisbon
No problem :) I'm not even sure I have that particular top anymore! lol, I hope you reach full recovery and are able to get back to the things you'd like to do xx