Recipe App

TrendyD

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi has anyone else had problems using the recipe app?
I am trying to get the iced berry shake/smoothie recipe! I had it as a favourite on my phone app but it’s all disappeared.
If anyone has it please could they forward me it?
Thank you

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi has anyone else had problems using the recipe app?
I am trying to get the iced berry shake/smoothie recipe! I had it as a favourite on my phone app but it’s all disappeared.
If anyone has it please could they forward me it?
Thank you

Hi there - which recipe is this? That'll help members respond appropriately

TrendyD

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there - which recipe is this? That'll help members respond appropriately

Hi it is called either the strawberry smoothie or iced berry shake!
I k is it has milk, yogurt, berries, ice, sweetener and vanilla extract I just can’t remember the quantities

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi it is called either the strawberry smoothie or iced berry shake!
I k is it has milk, yogurt, berries, ice, sweetener and vanilla extract I just can’t remember the quantities
Sorry, sorry, I meant to ask which app, not recipe. Doh!

Reactions: TrendyD

TrendyD

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It’s the diabetes.co.uk one it red and has the chef hat! It’s stopped working for me and I get error code 404

D

Deleted member 308541

It’s stopped working for me and I get error code 404
It' a error code for page not found

The HTTP error 404, or more commonly called "404 error", means that the page you are trying to open could not be found on the server.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It’s the diabetes.co.uk one it red and has the chef hat! It’s stopped working for me and I get error code 404
Ok, i
I replied above

Trendy, ,I will raise this with the techies. The app works just fine on my iPhone 7, but doesn't appear to work (just a white screen) on my iPad, which, to be fair, is getting on a bit.

However, could you let me know what operating system you are using on your device, to try to access the app? This is to ensure we get it properly sorted.

Thanks!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It' a error code for page not found

The HTTP error 404, or more commonly called "404 error", means that the page you are trying to open could not be found on the server.

That doesn't sound like the app, Tipetee. Do you have the URL where you saw that message. Thanks

TrendyD

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok, i

Trendy, ,I will raise this with the techies. The app works just fine on my iPhone 7, but doesn't appear to work (just a white screen) on my iPad, which, to be fair, is getting on a bit.

However, could you let me know what operating system you are using on your device, to try to access the app? This is to ensure we get it properly sorted.

Thanks!

Hi I’m using both an iPhone 7 version 13.3 and my iPad 5th generation again version 13.3 I am unable to access the app on either.
Thank you for your help

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I’m using both an iPhone 7 version 13.3 and my iPad 5th generation again version 13.3 I am unable to access the app on either.
Thank you for your help

The App now needs iOS11 or greater, so you should be fine.

The first things to try are usually to fully close the app (the up swipe thing), then if that doesn't work delete and reinstall the App from iTunes.

If that fails, drop and email to [email protected] and you'll get the help you need.

TrendyD

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The App now needs iOS11 or greater, so you should be fine.

The first things to try are usually to fully close the app (the up swipe thing), then if that doesn't work delete and reinstall the App from iTunes.

If that fails, drop and email to [email protected] and you'll get the help you need.

I’ve tried the app close down so I will try and delete and reinstall. Thanks for your help

Reactions: DCUKMod