Four years and counting.....

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Four years ago today I sent a private message on this forum which changed my life......have now been happily married to the recipient of that message for nearly eighteen months.....just goes to show how valuable this forum can be not only for the advice that it gives but for the friendships that it creates :)......:happy:......

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Four years ago today I sent a private message on this forum which changed my life......have now been happily married to the recipient of that message for nearly eighteen months.....just goes to show how valuable this forum can be not only for the advice that it gives but for the friendships that it creates :)......:happy:......

I remember it so well @Molly56 and how it all started, I am so happy for you both, such a lovely couple.
may you live a long and a happy, contented life together, with all my love XX

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Thankyou @wolfie11969, congratulations on 17years an 14 years married , I was told a long time ago ......always make peace before the sun goes down ....and even if it’s not you fault....apologise anywaymay you know many more happy years

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thankyou @wolfie11969, congratulations on 17years an 14 years married , I was told a long time ago ......always make peace before the sun goes down ....and even if it’s not you fault....apologise anywaymay you know many more happy years

once upon a time I wouldnt have agreed with 'make peace before the sun goes down'. Unfortunately had a different outlook on life. Couple of operations I'm a different person so all is now well and good in wolfie's house. I do wonder how hubby stuck it so long lol. Hubby used to call it his 'tin hat time' :rolleyes:

Reactions: Barb McD