Anyone from Malaysia here?

Balde

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey guys hope you are all doing well and hope you are having good readings. I wondering if there is anyone from malaysia around here I currently live in malaysia.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't live there but I've visited Kuala Lumpur on business several times and have also been to Cyberjaya and Putrajaya (hope I've spelled them correctly) for the same reason.

It's an amazing country, and I prefer it to most of the other "Tiger economies" such as South Korea, Singapore and such-like that I have visited in South-East Asia. I'm also impressed by the way in which a predominantly Muslim country is able to maintain a balance between the secular and the clerical.

The English have not always been welcome there, for reasons that you will no doubt understand, but I have always felt like an honoured guest when I've visited.

Balde

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Ohh great I am currently studying here. I like it here it's calm the only thing is that the food is either too sweet or too oily and being a diabetic that's not a very good news which makes me cook all the time other than that it's great. Seems like you enjoyed your stay I've been here for 3 years so ya I know very well the country and yes you spelled them right. Hit me up when you're around could tour you if any free time

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Reactions: 2 people

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Im from Malaysia too... Apa Khabar..

Hello there Cent, and welcome. You have responded to a very old thread, so there may not be too much activity on it. There's lots going on in other areas of the forum.