Multivitamins and mouthwash

Chris26111980

Hi
If most fruits are no go area for diabetics, can multivitamins be an alternative?.

Just discovered my mouth wash have ethanol in it. Is this good?.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi
If most fruits are no go area for diabetics, can multivitamins be an alternative?.

Just discovered my mouth wash have ethanol in it. Is this good?.
Veg will get you anything fruit can. Organ meats can deliver a lot of nutrients too

do you drink the mouthwash?

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
God no, just wondering if it had an affect while being in your mouth?.
Lol. It’s not something that would concern me. It takes more than a mouthful of wine to effect anything so I shouldn’t think the swish of mouthwash will be doing anything measurable.

Reactions: Chris26111980

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Regarding wine, do you drink wine?.
I sure do. Dry whites or red are the lowest carb. Moderation is best as the liver processes alcohol before other stuff as a result a temporary lowering of bgl can occur but not really a good long term strategy.

Reactions: Chris26111980

Chris26111980

I sure do. Dry whites or red are the lowest carb. Moderation is best as the liver processes alcohol before other stuff as a result a temporary lowering of bgl can occur but not really a good long term strategy.
Once a week, one glass of red wine?.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Once a week, one glass of red wine?.
Are you my mother checking on my drinking habits? Lol. Or trying to work out what you should drink. Either question the answer of what I do is fairly irrelevant to what’s ok for you.