Psychiatric Rant *Trigger Warning*

Razzamuffin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just need to rant or vent I dunno

___________________________________________ ___________________________________________ __________________________________________ ___________________________________________
_

When BGL are Low is it normal to be irritable, Argumentative and Suicidal?

I'm trapped in a very damaging frame of mind right now, If I'm not blaming myself for the failings in my life, I'm blaming others, if I'm not blaming others, I seriously take it up a notch and pin it to the system to the point I suffer from Mania, manic depression, have all kinds of episode's

Oh btw, I dont work, I dont have a social life, im on universal credit waiting for my Disability benefits.

So heres where my mind begins to wonder

Or have a parent whose only imagination or priority in life was to have the electric bill paid instead of allowing your child to have a real future

To any idiot above the age of 50 that may have children who are in their Teens, Do not control their lives, don't even think about manipulating them to do what you think is best or what is right for them, it's not for you to decide because one day, this will be your child typing this post in the future. Let this be a warning to you now and I hope for their sakes you are not the cause of your child's destruction.

Seriously why do you lot even have children? It should be illegal to be a parent without having just cause or without even the basic understanding of what another life even is!

Btw this is exactly what im talking about, theres so much pent up emotions, that it leads to i dont know *** this is frame of mind

Nothing better to do other than to stab myself multiple times a day

On days like this I've been testing myself 30 times to the point My fingers are so raw

I've been booked for CBT Talking Therapies.

Guess what, thats a long waiting list

Then theres a Diabetes Psychiatric Team I only found that out yesterday and have been booked on to that too

Seriously do I just off myself now or what?
Because this is it, this is where I want to draw the line.

I want a normal life, not be going through this **** at 27, diabetes runs in my family but everyone had a decent life right up to 50/60 before being diagnosed! And its type 2 that runs in the family

How the **** did I draw the Shortend of the stick?

The only thing I can think of is
**** life syndrome
No luck in life what so ever

Ok im done, Rant over

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

I'm sorry you feel so down- you need to find someone to talk to. I'm in Australia so don't know what is available where you live. Are there any phone support services?

Life isn't fair.

I hope you find someone to talk to.

Take care.

Reactions: Razzamuffin

Tee_Rockz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

___________________________________________ ___________________________________________ __________________________________________ ___________________________________________
_

I'm trapped in a very damaging frame of mind right now, If I'm not blaming myself for the failings in my life, I'm blaming others, if I'm not blaming others, I seriously take it up a notch and pin it to the system to the point I suffer from Mania, manic depression, have all kinds of episode's

Oh btw, I dont work, I dont have a social life, im on universal credit waiting for my Disability benefits.

Or have a parent whose only imagination or priority in life was to have the electric bill paid instead of allowing your child to have a real future

To any idiot above the age of 50 that may have children who are in their Teens, Do not control their lives, don't even think about manipulating them to do what you think is best or what is right for them, it's not for you to decide because one day, this will be your child typing this post in the future. Let this be a warning to you now and I hope for their sakes you are not the cause of your child's destruction.

Seriously why do you lot even have children? It should be illegal to be a parent without having just cause or without even the basic understanding of what another life even is!

Btw this is exactly what im talking about, theres so much pent up emotions, that it leads to i dont know *** this is frame of mind

On days like this I've been testing myself 30 times to the point My fingers are so raw

Then theres a Diabetes Psychiatric Team I only found that out yesterday and have been booked on to that too

I want a normal life, not be going through this **** at 27, diabetes runs in my family but everyone had a decent life right up to 50/60 before being diagnosed! And its type 2 that runs in the family

**** life syndrome

Ok im done, Rant over

Hey Family. I’m sorry you are feeling this way . Let me just try to explain a few things for you maybe you’d be at ease a bit more ? I’m a TWENTY YEAR OLD diabetic who’s I guess Ive inherited it from my grandmother. I didn’t even know when this happened or how long It has been. It took me waking up in my own **** ! (Embarrassing) to go to the doctor and when I reached, that MD MADE me Understand that I could’ve DIED, because i had severe high sugar levels (600+) NO LIE. My mind frame was just like yours at that time. What do you think I did ? Started eating more as if that’s what I needed. (Wrong). It took me passing out unconscious until someone found me on my bathroom floor seizing with foam coming out of my mouth, to realize there is WAY so much more to life. That I wasn’t going to let this minor setback stop me from living my life. I started looking into different therapies and foods (which helps with emotional and physical aspects) and I got my first foot detox. Releasing all the toxins I started to feel different. More lighter, more clearer on certain things ... change your habits! Go for a jog at an appropriate time at least once a day, look into exercises and leafy green foods ! Drink lots of water ! I promise once you release the negative energy and bad toxins, your head will be a little more clearer .. YOU’RE NOT ALONE WHEREVER YOU ARE. If you need to be up on this app trust there’s always someone else here to tell their story. This minor setback skipped my mother (who feels so entitled to everything and not the best parent herself) I was DEVASTATED when I got diagnosed as a Type 1. It didn’t register to me at first that THIS IS NOT A DISEASE AND IT CANNOT CONTROL YOU !! YOU CONTROL IT !! No one will ever fully understand how you feel because it’s not them going through it. Talking does help A LOT friend...

*You’ve just gained a new friend if you need one* ;)

- Love, Your Friend <3

PS: I hope this helped a bit and if you need more clarity on ANYTHING I’m here !

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

_

**** life syndrome

Ok im done, Rant over

Razzamuffin - You are clearly in a very bad place at the moment. You need to find someone to talk to now.

Please consider either calling NHS 111, who will direct you accordingly, or alternatively contact The Ssamaritans

upload_2020-3-1_5-37-54.png

Of course, you have friends here who will want to help in any way that they can, but now you need professional help to enable you to rebuild your life.

Please do make that call.

Reactions: Struma

Razzamuffin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Family. I’m sorry you are feeling this way . Let me just try to explain a few things for you maybe you’d be at ease a bit more ? I’m a TWENTY YEAR OLD diabetic who’s I guess Ive inherited it from my grandmother. I didn’t even know when this happened or how long It has been. It took me waking up in my own **** ! (Embarrassing) to go to the doctor and when I reached, that MD MADE me Understand that I could’ve DIED, because i had severe high sugar levels (600+) NO LIE. My mind frame was just like yours at that time. What do you think I did ? Started eating more as if that’s what I needed. (Wrong). It took me passing out unconscious until someone found me on my bathroom floor seizing with foam coming out of my mouth, to realize there is WAY so much more to life. That I wasn’t going to let this minor setback stop me from living my life. I started looking into different therapies and foods (which helps with emotional and physical aspects) and I got my first foot detox. Releasing all the toxins I started to feel different. More lighter, more clearer on certain things ... change your habits! Go for a jog at an appropriate time at least once a day, look into exercises and leafy green foods ! Drink lots of water ! I promise once you release the negative energy and bad toxins, your head will be a little more clearer .. YOU’RE NOT ALONE WHEREVER YOU ARE. If you need to be up on this app trust there’s always someone else here to tell their story. This minor setback skipped my mother (who feels so entitled to everything and not the best parent herself) I was DEVASTATED when I got diagnosed as a Type 1. It didn’t register to me at first that THIS IS NOT A DISEASE AND IT CANNOT CONTROL YOU !! YOU CONTROL IT !! No one will ever fully understand how you feel because it’s not them going through it. Talking does help A LOT friend...

*You’ve just gained a new friend if you need one* ;)

- Love, Your Friend <3

PS: I hope this helped a bit and if you need more clarity on ANYTHING I’m here !
Yay a new friend

<3 thank you! Am fine now :)

For now anyways, i want to get exercising done but my additional health problems prevent me from doing so had way too much fun on a motorbike and yeah you can guess what happened.

I get It being a setback but in no way is it a minor one for me. This one single handedly ended my career entirely.

My eating habits already changed for the better, ive made alot of positive changes. All I need now is for everything to be stable and mabe end up getting lucky with a career if not then sitting at home is just fine till something pops up

Razzamuffin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Razzamuffin - You are clearly in a very bad place at the moment. You need to find someone to talk to now.

Please consider either calling NHS 111, who will direct you accordingly, or alternatively contact The Ssamaritans

View attachment 39046

Of course, you have friends here who will want to help in any way that they can, but now you need professional help to enable you to rebuild your life.

Please do make that call.

Already have my appointments :) have to wait a month

Thank you though

No thanks to that 111 number or crisis idiots left me waiting for over 5 hours waiting on a chair in hospital that hurt my butt

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Razzamuffin , Not much advice from me this time, just reacting to let you know I'm listening and to send a friendly hug your way.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I have bipolar bus to diabetic and other medical problems.
I have been where you are many times. My family are,nt close by but personally, they are a waste of time as they see a mental illness to be shameful.
Luckily I have a good psychiatrist but hanging by a thread with as I will be discharged very soon.
The samaritans are supposed to be very good though have not used them
Personally myself, I found talking therapies didn't help me