Best new smartwatch as collector with strongest vibrations

astn

I have miaomiao2 with libre and find that vibration works much better to wake up for lows and highs . I tried a kospet prime se standalone android and found that the vibration was weak ,the alarms were inconsistent and the missed readings with both xdrip and glimp. Tomato couldnt be resized to see the bind screen.

1-Was wondering if people could comment re what new smartwatch has the best performance for a collector

2-has the strongest vibration.

3-According to the xdrip site only watches that have wear os are supported
Can people comment on the reliability and xdrip support for fitbit versa or samsung smartwatches on tizen os

Thank you for your help

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @astn ,

Welcome to the forum.
I don't use a watch. But I do use the Libre/Miaomiao 2 combo with xDrip on an old Samsung Note 4. It vibrates like an earthquake with various vibe settings?

I do believe @porl69 uses a smart watch..? So with luck maybe he might help with your enquiry.

Reactions: porl69

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thanks for the tag @Jaylee
I use a Ticwatch Pro alongside my MM and Xdrip+. It can be set up as a standalone BUT often looses connection with MM. For that reason I just keep my phone close at all times (don't we all??). The vibration and alarm is OK....It wakes my misses up if it goes off in the night :). It isn't the strongest vibration BUT it will suffice. For Xdrip support it is best to join the Xdrip group on Fakebook. I am pretty sure Xdrip only works with OS wear on smartwatches but I have been known to be wrong :)

deszcznocity

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have miaomiao2 with libre and find that vibration works much better to wake up for lows and highs . I tried a kospet prime se standalone android and found that the vibration was weak ,the alarms were inconsistent and the missed readings with both xdrip and glimp. Tomato couldnt be resized to see the bind screen.

1-Was wondering if people could comment re what new smartwatch has the best performance for a collector

2-has the strongest vibration.

3-According to the xdrip site only watches that have wear os are supported
Can people comment on the reliability and xdrip support for fitbit versa or samsung smartwatches on tizen os

Thank you for your help

Watlaa watch

Reactions: porl69

PIPPO_PIPPI

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Watlaa watch
Hi. I'm very interested to this watch, just two doubts: what is its dimensions? I have a very smal wrist, labout 45mm on ly, so cannot wear big watches like Tizen am so on.
How do you feel with this watch, satisfied of results or not?
Thank you for your info, appreciated.
Bye.
Pippo :)

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am all rather new to miao miao and x drip but would like to know if there is a smartwatch that would work on its own with no smartphone close by, I have to admit a smart watch to me was something that kept the right time but I think it is time I tried to update myself, I do love the miao miao with x drip but would love a smartwatch that works without having a phone close by, I hope there is a technical person who can help this old grandad. P.S. I live in France

deszcznocity

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am all rather new to miao miao and x drip but would like to know if there is a smartwatch that would work on its own with no smartphone close by, I have to admit a smart watch to me was something that kept the right time but I think it is time I tried to update myself, I do love the miao miao with x drip but would love a smartwatch that works without having a phone close by, I hope there is a technical person who can help this old grandad. P.S. I live in France

Please see watlaa watch https://www.facebook.com/watlaawatch/

deszcznocity

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I'm very interested to this watch, just two doubts: what is its dimensions? I have a very smal wrist, labout 45mm on ly, so cannot wear big watches like Tizen am so on.
How do you feel with this watch, satisfied of results or not?
Thank you for your info, appreciated.
Bye.
Pippo :)

Please see this video

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thanks for that but is there anywhere apart from Facebook do they have a web page how long have they been going and how many have they sold do they have a seller in Europe, I know some people who have been conned by so called companies on Facebook, not that I am saying this is one

https://watlaa.com/

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have bitten the bullet and ordered an ticwatch pro 2020, I have looked at all the pro,s and con,s and hope I have made the right choice, I quite liked the look of the whatla watch but thought the ticwatch pro 2020 looked a stronger build, time will tell, I will post an update when it arrives and I have it working, although I will more than likely be back on asking how do I get this thing to work

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Got my ticwatch 2020 have set it up, I have got x drip working and can leave the Mobile phone at home and still get the results on the watch so far when I am out, pleased with it so far

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I lost readings at 5am on watch, phone not close, reconnected worked for 3 hours stopped again. So I left it on phone controlling watch, not to big a problem but may try one more time to have watch able to work without phone close if it does not work I will have to just keep phone on or close to me

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Lost connection again in the night on ticwatch having control of data, I have returned to allowing phone having control and that seems to allow ticwatch to work okay, so not perfect but I can live with it, I have to say I really like the ticwatch apart from having to have the phone close by. I believe in the UK you can use the ticwatch pro lte with SIM card which I be leave would solve all the problems and allow the watch to work on it's own