So confused!!

Tashch31

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Afternoon.im type 2,take 2x 1000mg metformin a day,do I and my family need to self isolate.i have 3 children and married.i feel perfectly fine.x

Geordie_P

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I don't think you need to self-isolate just based on you being type 2, but other reasons might depend on what part of the world you're in, or if anyone around you has tested positive or whatnot. I'm guessing you don't need to, unless there's some special context.

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
unless you or any of your family are showing symptoms then no you don't need to self isolate, if there are any symptoms in ANY of you then you all must self isolate for 14 days, social distancing is what they are advising so stay away from crowded places such as pubs, cinema's etc, limit your use of public transport etc xx

Tashch31

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you guys,we are in Scotland (think I'm gonna run up to the highlands n hide til this is all over haha) you have put my mind at ease....so many stories going around n dont know what to believe.x

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you guys,we are in Scotland (think I'm gonna run up to the highlands n hide til this is all over haha) you have put my mind at ease....so many stories going around n dont know what to believe.x
I too am up in Scotland, I was talking to my pharmacist this morning (unrelated issue) and was told just to keep an eye on the news for further information/updates xx