enhanced social distancing

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
How does enhanced social distancing vary from social distancing as gp now recommends this

D

Deleted member 308541

My social distancing is 1.5 metres with my walking stick and forearm, enhanced social distancing, that would be with the full length of my arm and stick.

M

Member496333

I think it means even more self-righteous social distancing than normal. So we can do a Judge Dredd on Twitter at those who dare to leave their own home and get some fresh air :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
How does enhanced social distancing vary from social distancing as gp now recommends this

I wonder if it's simply the same as the difference between social distancing and stringent social distancing? Every GP or medical Professional seems to use different terms which confuses everybody. The stringent bit seems to mean 'try even harder than a normal person'/ x

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I wonder if it's simply the same as the difference between social distancing and stringent social distancing? Every GP or medical Professional seems to use different terms which confuses everybody. The stringent bit seems to mean 'try even harder than a normal person'/ x

I've found reference to "enhanced social distancing" regarding a report on an American "correctional facility?"
& protocols dealing with the "guests." https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/doc-issues-enhanced-social-distancing-for-inmates-in-nyc-jails/

To be fair I don't feel @borderter 's "lifestyle" warrants what is proposed in the above link. ;):)

But I would suggest asking the GP on a little more clarity regarding his terminology..

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've found reference to "enhanced social distancing" regarding a report on an American "correctional facility?"
& protocols dealing with the "guests." https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/doc-issues-enhanced-social-distancing-for-inmates-in-nyc-jails/

To be fair I don't feel @borderter 's "lifestyle" warrants what is proposed in the above link. ;):)

But I would suggest asking the GP on a little more clarity regarding his terminology..

Ha ha, only 4 allowed in the shower at a time then!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I think it means just stay the heck away from every one.

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Asked gp and its pretty much as everyone else stay the heck away

Reactions: Brunneria
D

Deleted member 308541

@borderter I caught this cartoon when reading one of my online news this morning and thought of your thread here.

Leunig has a weird sense of humour / style with his 'toons.

corona-walks.jpg

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@borderter I caught this cartoon when reading one of my online news this morning and thought of your thread here.

Leunig has a weird sense of humour / style with his 'toons.

corona-walks.jpg
What about a violent coughing fit that would have everyone at arms length

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Finally had gp letter saying moderate to high risk stay well clear but excercise is now okay but if you prefer to go on shielding that is okay too !!!