Appointment Drama

22nw22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Today I was supposed to have two appointments at the hospital! One appointment we were told was cancelled! Fair enough! It was my psychologist appt that didn’t go ahead and was cancelled... but it wasn’t cancelled!

The diabetic clinic appointment that was going ahead was informed that I didn’t see the psychologist and that I missed the appointment.... we missed the appointment because we were told by the Hospital it got cancelled! Bruh! Now have to wait longer because of a mishap! No cancellation letter which should have raised suspicion! We were told that this one was “cancelled” as they sent an appt for the 22nd of this month when I haven’t had the first appointment!

Hospital admins

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Today I was supposed to have two appointments at the hospital! One appointment we were told was cancelled! Fair enough! It was my psychologist appt that didn’t go ahead and was cancelled... but it wasn’t cancelled!

The diabetic clinic appointment that was going ahead was informed that I didn’t see the psychologist and that I missed the appointment.... we missed the appointment because we were told by the Hospital it got cancelled! Bruh! Now have to wait longer because of a mishap! No cancellation letter which should have raised suspicion! We were told that this one was “cancelled” as they sent an appt for the 22nd of this month when I haven’t had the first appointment!

Hospital admins

So frustrating, I feel for you. I have so many cancelled appointments, blood test has been cancelled because of sickness, so now it's on Friday at an awkward time and I will need to get the driver ( for work) to pick me up from outside the surgery.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Hospital admins

Your thread might be better in Type 1 diabetes section (or something similar) as it will get seen by more members, rather than in General Chat :)