Nerve twitching/tremors

Shed4sale

Hi I have been having twitching/nerve tremors for a couple of years the doctor changed my depression medication as it was supposed to help with muscle/nerve twitching. It did not help if anything it made it worse. Since I changed medication again and now off depression meds it has reduced but last night was the worst ever and kept waking my wife (who has her own sleep deprivation problems) and I was completely unaware. Anyone have any advice about this please steve

Caprock94

I don't have any advice, but I can identify. I've had muscle twitching for several years. Still looking for a good remedy.

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think magnesium may help, but research it as there are different kinds and strengths.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I have been having twitching/nerve tremors for a couple of years the doctor changed my depression medication as it was supposed to help with muscle/nerve twitching. It did not help if anything it made it worse. Since I changed medication again and now off depression meds it has reduced but last night was the worst ever and kept waking my wife (who has her own sleep deprivation problems) and I was completely unaware. Anyone have any advice about this please steve
Some meds can cause tremors etc however I would go back to your GP and seek advice or get them to refer you to somebody who can help such as a neurologist.