Don't WANNA!!!!

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Nice job Widget :)

A couple of things that really helped me when I could run more than a bath…

Running/jogging is falling forward and lifting your legs, just lean forward and you kinda can’t help but run, this especially helped when knackered.

breathing! Wow what a difference correct breathing makes, YouTube it, seriously, with your footsteps in in out out in in out out, it’s amazing, or was for me anyway

Parkrun, just do it, even if you are walking, I could go on all night about how fantastic park runs are, I even met with some people on here and ran with them, brilliant, Try it.

Wish you better, good luck getting back to falling forward.

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Nice job Widget :)

A couple of things that really helped me when I could run more than a bath…

Running/jogging is falling forward and lifting your legs, just lean forward and you kinda can’t help but run, this especially helped when knackered.

breathing! Wow what a difference correct breathing makes, YouTube it, seriously, with your footsteps in in out out in in out out, it’s amazing, or was for me anyway

Parkrun, just do it, even if you are walking, I could go on all night about how fantastic park runs are, I even met with some people on here and ran with them, brilliant, Try it.

Wish you better, good luck getting back to falling forward.

There is a Parkrun very near here, I've been eyeing it somewhat nervously. I'll try to lower the 'nervously' part and have another look.

Thank you for the encouragement! I've hit the point where walking is ... routine? Even heading home up the hill (we live on the edge of the Chilterns, everything is either uphill or downhill here, and we live on the top of a hill. Heading home, unless you plan a very boring route very carefully is always uphill!)