protect it socks

jan1311

Has anyone tried to order socks from the advert in the latest newsletter. I can't find anywhere to put the discount code

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi Jan!

Once you've gone through the payment process via PayPal you'll be taken back to the Protect It Socks website where they'll ask you to put in a discount code (it'll be the one on the banner in the newsletter)

If you have any more problems with this, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] :)

meoman

Hi Jan!

Once you've gone through the payment process via PayPal you'll be taken back to the Protect It Socks website where they'll ask you to put in a discount code (it'll be the one on the banner in the newsletter)

If you have any more problems with this, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] :)

Hi,
I want to try the ProtectIT socks but unsure if I need the comfort or therapeutic ones. Wasnt clear which ones for diabetic neuropathy.. Main issue is the real soreness under toes so they have to be really soft... Not sure which ones to buy if anyone can advise please.. Thanks

Dave_G

Can someone post link to the discount code for ProtectIT socks please, used it a few times but can't seem to find the page on site any more ?

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've got some Gentle Grip socks from Ebay, very comfy with a slightly padded sole :)