REALLY daft question but are there lip balms you should not use if your type 2?

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
I was just wondering. some lip balms or scrubs are actually edible so I was wondering if there are any do's and don't. I ask because I use them alot, I get very chapped and dry lips and I have a bad habit of biting them and making them bleed when they're dry.

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
I have the Mint Julips one (I am a MASSIVE LUSH fan, i love it, spent all my christmas money on a splurge the other day :) )

Samanthacxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I love Lush as well! So good :D but I haven't really thought about lip balms or lip glosses, I just imagined that they wouldn't cause any problems lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I love Lush as well! So good :D but I haven't really thought about lip balms or lip glosses, I just imagined that they wouldn't cause any problems lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
:) It was just a stray thought, I wondered as it was a sugar scrub! my thoughts are at times random :)