IronMan can SING!

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
Honestly, my jaw dropped, holy s**t, I was NOT expecting him to be so good [0_o]

Reactions: 3 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Who he captainpixie? I like the sound of his voice.

Best wishes willie.

Reactions: 2 people

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
frankly I was just surprised he could SING! and I do think he can it's not easy to be as fluid and strong and consistent with your voice when you DO sing, lords above and below knows I can't manage it for a whole song.
I do admire him for it though :)

RDJ is one of my favourite actor's, not because he can act (though that does help) because he's honest about his mistakes and quite open about them. he's very much a 'hay look at me, I was a screw up but I pulled myself up and now I'm kicking ass and theres no excuse for you not to do the same' I don't denie he had help but it was his choice to get clean and do something positive with his life. Not many actors can do that, especially in the acting industry.

also he loves cats :)

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes

ani010

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having to take so many medications, having little energy.
My best friend living so far away in scotland.
Bloody go government benifit changes that help scroungers and not those who really need help.
RDJ is sooooo hot, he can sing to me anytime ;-) lol

xxxx

Reactions: 5 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Robert Downey Jr, Played Iron Man:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000375/

Aaaa, that's helpful info FergusCrawford.
It's a very good song that I must listen to it again.
And everyone seems to agree he has a fantastic voice.

orl_zps7aebbb21.png

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Another reason to love him.....not that I needed one.

Mmmm

Cara

N

NicolaB70

According to Wiki, RDJ has sung on several soundtracks in his films and released a CD in 2004 called The Futurist. Also, whilst promoting his film Tropic Thunder, he and his co stars Ben Stiller and Jack Black were back up singers" The Pips" to Gladys Knight singing "Midnight Train To Georgia."

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
I thought (although I could be wrong) that he was a singer before he was an actor.